Hesterfield | March 18th | Stubborn winter

• Ugh look how gorgeous they are :scream: Royal is so pretty, I love how sweet her eyes are. Such a pretty picture with the snow :two_hearts:

• That is truly a lovely picture! :heart_eyes:

• Gorgeous picture Merida, I love everything about it, it's so peaceful <3 Royal Affair looks beautiful, I'm sure she'll do really well for you. I hope you get spring soon, it looks so cold!

• Ulala what a great horse

• love the winter atmosphere in the picture, and the editing is amazing c:

• I hope you'll treat us with a beautful new update before all the snow melts though :D

• Lovely picture as usual Merida! The realism you put into the photos and the thought in the descriptions to match just brings life to the photos!

• Your edits really are in a world of their own. The way you draw your hair is just so realistic and all those little details just make everything look so realistic. Always a pleasure staring at your work <3

• Urgh Merida your are killing me here, your edits are always out of this world :bow_tone1: Love all those little Details you've put there but daaaamn looks it cold there :snowflake:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.