Oosterwoud Stables | Photoalbum | 17/08/19 Zonaya

• 0_1500612534770_Logox800.png
    Welcome at the Oosterwoud Stables
    The Oosterwoud stable is a small private stable in Germany. The stable can accommodate 6 horses and at the moment we have 4 horses there. So nothing special. :3
    My name is Selda and I turned 18 a few months ago. I study business administration here in Germany and at the weekends I try to compete with my horses.
    In my photo album I would like to let you participate to my life.
    0_1500612605395_DaliaFB_170720.jpg
    This is Dalia, she is a 4 year old Hanoverian mare. I got her as a 2 year old yearling, since a few weeks she is under saddle and I can't wait to compete with her. She can be very temperamental and stubborn. Just like a mare is but most of the time she is perfect to handle. <3
    Oh, yeah, the blonde girl there is me.

• Your horse and logo are beautiful.

• Gorgeous picture! Dalia has such a beautiful rich coat, and I love her white face marking, very unique! Can't wait to see more :-)

• @Katharina-Opalhaven thank you so much :3

@Michelle-Frohman thank you, I love her head marking too :D

• 0_1500905704115_PorriFB_170724.jpg
    Perigueux is a 5 year old Westphalian gelding, he is an absolute perfectionist who leaves nothing to be desired with regard to technique and bascule. Unfortunately, he was injured for a while and could not be presented yet on competitions. The picture is from a few weeks at a jumping lesson. We both had a messy hair day. :3

• ooohh god Perigueux <3

• 0_1503172241752_ZonayaFB_170819.jpg
    Zonaya, 3 year old KWPN mare, waiting for her treats.

• She looks very cute! :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.