[Wanted]Another Random Sporthorse Import

• I asked this a while ago and was pleased with the outcome so I'm looking to add outside blood to the stable(so none of my horses can be used in the import pedigree).

I've gotten more and more random with owls now(please check on Equus-Sims for that explanation) so I'm looking for a horse to fit the name of 'Random Owl'
    Max limit is $5,000 buuuuut I can go over if I have to... But not to much over!

• Bumpity bump

• I don't know if you would be interested but I have international sporthorse mare for sale. She competes in dressage in western dressage but you are free to change discipline, name is also changeable. The horse has ~60 points ATM. If you are still interested, feel free to PM me.

• @Kiha-Kim said in [Wanted]Another Random Sporthorse Import:

I don't know if you would be interested but I have international sporthorse mare for sale. She competes in dressage in western dressage but you are free to change discipline, name is also changeable. The horse has ~60 points ATM. If you are still interested, feel free to PM me.

No thank you but thanks though :slight_smile:

Also bump :3

• I could create you a Barock Pinto (sport build) or a different kind of breed if you'd like!

alt text
    Two of the Barock Pintos I created myself.
    The stallion in the back is a Friesian Horse x Swedish Warmblood (Black Tobiano)
    and the colt in the front is his son, Friesian Horse x Swedish Warmblood x Friesian Horse x Swedish Warmblood.
    Both of these have the type BP which stands for less than 75% foreign blood (foreign blood is in this case the Swedish Warmblood). In this case, Nexus, the stallion in the back is 90% Friesian and 10% Swedish Warmblood.
    Rhaegar, colt in the front, is 85% Friesian and 15% Swedish Warmblood.

If you're interested give me a shout! :)

• @Charlene-Anoa'i that's actually really beautiful. It's never really crossed my head about the other breeds that can mix with sport horses. I'll give you a message when I'm off work.

• @Serenity-Gwin No rush! Just glad to help out :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.