Eowyns BIY + Traditional

• Open again briefly for 2018, presenting stallions both old and new, and some for the very last time. Horses not listed here may still be avaliable for private breedings, just throw me a message and we'll figure it out. If you are interested in any of the below stallions send me a message on slack.

12/05; currently accepting trades only as payment only, until I catch up with the other requests

BIY RULES

• Your horse, your rules. Any discipline, realistic or unrealistic reg.
    • One breeding per person per horse - no twins!.
    • Don't hog slots - if it's going to take you a year to make the foal then maybe reconsider if this is something you really want.
    • Feel free to sell on, though an offer would be appreciated.
    • Due to a few bad apples the horses file will not be sent to you.

TRADITIONAL RULES

All traditional foals are made by breeding the two horses within game, and editing the resulting foal into something registerable. All coats, markings and conformations will be entirely unique to the horse, with no templates or recoloured coats being used.

• Foals must be registered on the main site within four real months.
    • Shine/Detail markings may be altered, but the horse should remain the same.
    • Coat/confo/markings may not be used as a base for your own horses, including direct descendants.
    • The suffix/prefix may not be removed, nor may you add your own.
    • You may sell on, but please give me a heads up and I'd appreciate an offer to buy back the horse.
    • Same as above, really consider if this is something you want - don't waste both your and my time with something you don't want and are just going to lease out for all its life.
    currently only open to trades as payment<-

-> alt text
    alt text
    Main Site | +5 Bonus in Dressage | Foundation x Foundation

A retired champion, Abderian reached the 3rd place on the Dressage leaderboard before being retired late 2016. He has had numerous first places over his career, including multiple Traditional shows, and is a proven stud with five foals on the ground; all of which are titled and still competing within their discipline. Well mannered and with no vices or bad habits, his easy-going temperament has made him a dream to compete with across his career, something his foals typically tend to inherit from him. He is listed for stud for the final time.

$15,000

alt text
    alt text
    Main Site | + 3 Bonus in Show Jumping | Flammentanz x VRH The Seventh Heaven

Despite being retired early from sport due to injury, Prinz still has an illustrious career behind him, including numerous first places across the years. Sired by Flammentanz and descended from Donnerkonig through his dam, he has some old names that date back to the very beginning of Equus. Well-bred and talented, he won both an Elite and Kings Royal grading with the WBA. He has two foals currently, both actively competing, and will be listed for stud for the last time.

$12,000

alt text
    alt text
    + 5 Show Jumping Bonus | Foundation x Foundation

A handsome, old-fashioned gentleman, Cartier is a grand-prix show jumper that has over 200 points and is still actively earning more. With an exceptional temperment and natural talent, he's the ideal sire for anyone looking for their next big show jumping star. He is listed for public stud for the first time, having recently attained his international champion title.

$15,000

alt text
    alt text
    Main Site | +14 Show Jumping Bonus | Ledger W x Lochspraig BF
    Offspring: Lambretta AT

A tremendously talented young stallion who with tonnes of natural talent and ability. He is a powerful, athletic horse with an exemplary temperament that makes him a rare find indeed. With two talented offspring on the ground showing promise, he's definitely not a stallion to miss.

CURRENTLY UNAVAILIBLE

alt text
    Cheap, unknown stallions to take a gamble on

alt text
    alt text
    Main Site | +1 Show Jumping Bonus | Foundation x Foundation

Balou is like a fine wine; he takes a little longer than most to truly reach his full potential. With an unlucky show record behind him it would be easy to dismiss this stallion, but in the past year he's come on leaps and bounds and might just take you by surprise. He's still actively competing so why not take a gamble? The bonus might increase, or it might not, but your sure to end up with a gorgeous foal nonetheless.

$8,000

• this is open as of may 2018
    thanks for any interest

• Noooooooo how could I have missed this!??

• @Iris-Hammel

:see_no_evil: I think everyone missed it.
    I am still doing the odd private request, but not particularly often.

• gentle bump that this is open again for this year

• Darn for those bad apples. I prefer to always use the files :(

• This post is deleted!

• Oml the temptation for Leeds and Flammenprinz is real :heart_eyes:

• I've been a bit overwhelmed by the interest with this, so if you've sent me a message please be patient and give me some time to get a reply to everyone!

why is this so popular? :laughing: bay foundations back in vogue?

• Because your studs are gorgeous <3

• @Eowyn-Vance

xD No problem
    Im hoping my msg on slack went through my phone was being a bogus idiot the other day and spazzed several times :D

But yes like Brook said...your horses are gorgeous!

• If you haven't gotten a reply to your initial message by now feel free to send me another one - i've probably clicked on your message and forgotten to reply.

slight change to the payment; due to the unexpected interest all the above stallions are now for trade only - meaning no paying cash, but paying with actual stuff like markings, coats, breedings etc instead. You give me something, I give you something, everyone is happy. This will hopefully slow down the requests and give me some time to catch up with all of them :angel:

• @Eowyn-Vance Sent you a DM here on the forum! ^^

• DM sent as well 😊

• @Eowyn-Vance said in Eowyns BIY + Traditional:

If you haven't gotten a reply to your initial message by now feel free to send me another one - i've probably clicked on your message and forgotten to reply.

slight change to the payment; due to the unexpected interest all the above stallions are now for trade only - meaning no paying cash, but paying with actual stuff like markings, coats, breedings etc instead. You give me something, I give you something, everyone is happy. This will hopefully slow down the requests and give me some time to catch up with all of them :angel:

Is that "as of now" or does that count for previous requests too?

• from this point onwards. anyone who has applied beforehand can still pay with money

• alt text
    Leeds W x Cherie BN
    a lovely (sabino!) foal using one of my mares, with his own private legs, face, dapples and shine.
    (see! I am actually making horses!)

• I frickin' love your bays dies

• ooohh godness this horse <3

• alt text
    Leeds W x TMBR Europa
    (can i keep this one?)

• Ah ah of course, I prefer the other <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.