Sona Equestrian's Diary - 7/19 Father-Son Quality Time

• alt text

Sona Equestrian is a relatively new stable, it has been founded in February 2017. Previously Sona Equestrian was called Eastern Arrows, a colab stable but sadly it didn't work out and that's how Sona Equestrian was born.
    Here we focus on breeding high quality Swedish Warmbloods, Dutch Warmbloods, Spanish Mustangs and Barock Pintos, although these are kept privately, and will only be sold on special occassions.
    Sona Equestrian is located in The Netherlands, it's nice and flat and the seasons are very soft. Not too hot, not too cold although we do have our moments here that it's boiling hot. The reason we breed warmbloods, a stock breed and a baroque breed is because the warmbloods are great for dressage, eventing and showjumping, the stock breeds which we strictly train in English disciplines only excell at our stable in dressage and showjumping. And last but not least the Barock Pinto has just got a stunning look, confirmation and has lovely moments when it comes to dressage, as well as that they're big friendly giants which love to work for you.

Sona Equestrian is currently being run by Samantha Clark and her sister Charlene Anoa'i. Other girls have joined the crew as well but are mostly for helping with taking care of the horses as we don't want too many equestrians to compete as it can be confusing for our horses to be ridden by someone else everytime.

alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text

alt text
    alt text

• Now that the blog is finished, lets start on the diary!

[7/19]
    Today was a rather warm and exciting day. Sona's Rhaegar turned 2 years old and my my is he stunning! He's got mixed markings of his dad, Sona's Nexus and his mom, Sona's Valyrian. Ever since Rhaegar was born, I was head over heels. He's just so cuddly, has his irritating tantrums though, he acts tough but is actually quite a wimp. As Rhaegar hasn't had interaction with his father for a few months, we thought we'd bring them back together.
    So they could have some quality Father-Son time.
    Sadly we had to clip the manes of Rhaegar as he somehow got stuck on a fence and there was just no way to save his long manes. Nexus has had a forelock clip too as it was simply getting too long.
    alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.