[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 07/24] Eventing

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    Derbyshire Horse Trials
    EVENTING
    07.20-07.22.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Heather Tann

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC EVENTING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
    • NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
    • TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
    • CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
    • CCI** (8): $600 entry fee
    • CCI*** (9): $675 entry fee
    • CCI**** (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    CountDown
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• There seems to be a problem with 14682 Kingsman's Bolero - I think there might be a space after his name or something. Can you check this please :)

• Competition Committee

@Alice-Palmer, while his name on the mainsite is indeed Kingsman's Bolero, he's actually registered on the leaderoard as Kingman's Bolero. I would recommend either changing his name on the main site to reflect his registration or applying for a name change to avoid future confusion for you :)

• I've made a mistake, I've paid an extra $75 - what shall I do? D:

• Competition Committee

All of the entries are showing up as undeclared and $0 in entry fees on the raw list. Is this just for me or is the spreadsheet bugging out?

edit seems to be fixed now.

• Made a couple mistakes - could you please change #20388 IOK/TKM Captain Canada name to IOK/TLM Captain Canada and #16648 HRST Sunchasher to HRST Sunchaser Thanks :)

• PR Committee

Could you please remove my entry for RDEC Socrates (20685) :sweat_smile:

• Can you please delete this entry:
    12662 - Déméter de la Duis - L9 CCI***

thank you

• Moderation Committee

Could you scratch Prétence d'Auroy (26967) please?
    Thank you!

• Can you make a few changes, please? : )

10785 Laurette HA needs to be removed, and this duplicate entry removed also please!
    4026 Hoonigan Stacy Webb Amelia Martin-Teagarden CCI* (7) Y 7 Advanced (6)

Thank you :four_leaf_clover:

• Competition Committee

@Effie-Phoenix - I'll make a note of it and refund you when I accept payments.
    @Johanna-Masters - Hmm, thats so strange... I'm not seeing any errors though, so I guess I'll just have to watch it and see.
    Everyone else - Fixed

• Can you please change some names:
    Monachyle's Oceane should be Oceane of Honiley
    Monachyle's Kindra should be Kindra of Honiley

• 20820 Broudein's Landutchie should be in CCI** (8)

Error: 28264 Cinnabar's Fantasy Series, and if you could please move her up to Preliminary, that would be great.
    Error: 28309 Cloud Nine AT

• Can you kindly fix TWR Sammy's Moon 19541 When I copied his name I put TVR Sammy's Moon

• Blah 12669 Blackstone's Tenerife Sea needs dropped down to Novice (2) please.

• 27294 Beyonce HW was put in Lvl 4 by accident, could you please move her to lvl 3 :)
    27295 Cinnabar's Firebird - wrong name (pending name change) Cinnbar's Firebird
    5637 WP Kidderminster - wrong name, has a space at the end (pending name change) WP Kidderminster

• Got a couple of errors :P

29389 Monachyle's Riptide - pending name change from Sherlock’s Holme of Honiley

22979 Monachyle's Casting Spell - pending name change from Afternoon Tea of Honiley

21958 Monachyle's Warwick - pending name change from Warwick of Honiley

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.