Monachyle's Icon Image - SB

• @Fiora-Healy accepted!

• Icon Image has been sold to @Fiora-Healy

• One more mare has been added.

• One more mare +7 bonus added.

• Development Committee

SB Ashandra Decs :heart_eyes:

• @Fiora-Healy Accepted!

• if you're selling a bred sale of ours (horse with Decs suffix) one day, please let us know

Haven't heard anything about your intentions of selling Ashandra Decs...

(And by the looks of things her coat is not exactly quite as it was when sold either... If it was too dark for your settings or unfitting to "new HD", could've asked about it first you know, when 1st sale policy says "do not fiddle coat nor conformation of the horse"... Sigh. )

• @Dorms-Dequine A week ago or so I posted in the sales forum a post with the warmbloods that I was going to sale, asking for their previous owners to reclaim them or telling me to sell them, as I didn't remember most of the previous owners' name. I also said in that post that if after a week (more or less) I didn't have any comments for that horse, I would sell it because I don't have time for these horses. I only got a comment for two of the horses.
    And for the coat missmatches that you are talking about, this mare has had some coat adjustments (shine and shade changes, nothing about color or anything similar), so that is maybe why she looks a bit different. Or it could also be the lighting as when I took these pictures it was getting dark.

• Sorry to bid against you @Fiora-Healy <3

Ashandra Decs - 16k

• Ashandra Decs 17k

@Fiora-Healy @Callixta-Rosella so sorry to bid against you both! :rose:

• @Celia-Acosta said in [ENDS 24hrs ALB] Yeguada Xantre Warmblood Horses:

@Dorms-Dequine A week ago or so I posted in the sales forum a post with the warmbloods that I was going to sale, asking for their previous owners to reclaim them or telling me to sell them, as I didn't remember most of the previous owners' name. I also said in that post that if after a week (more or less) I didn't have any comments for that horse, I would sell it because I don't have time for these horses. I only got a comment for two of the horses.
    And for the coat missmatches that you are talking about, this mare has had some coat adjustments (shine and shade changes, nothing about color or anything similar), so that is maybe why she looks a bit different. Or it could also be the lighting as when I took these pictures it was getting dark.

Little search on the main site would've given the information about Ashandra very easily, I don't follow sales boards (or any other part of the forum for that matter) to find out sale news about horses I've bred and sold. I've had the belief that it'd be let know about it as requested and it's not really even possible on this forum anyway, since there's no search function.

Anyways, I know now and if you don't mind I'd like to go with the "we might take the horse off your hands (for our sale price)" part of the sale policies, regardless of the interest on her. Thanks.

• @Dorms-Dequine If you want her back that perfectly fine, I just want her to go to a good home as I don't have time for her.

Edit: Here you have a way to search in the forum. Not as easy to use as on the old foum but still helpfull. Hope it helps, https://forum.equus.community/topic/420/tips-tricks-on-our-new-forum

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.