[MH][R:L8][RESULTS 07/26] Halter
Woodford’s Halter Show I
07.22-07.24.2017 11:59 PM CET
Judged by Jessie Liles
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Jessie Liles account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 40 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the HALTER Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- SCHOOLING (1): $75 entry fee
- LOCAL (2): $150 entry fee
- COUNTY (3): $225 entry fee
- REGIONAL (4): $300 entry fee
- STATE (5): $375 entry fee
- TRI-STATE (6): $450 entry fee
- NATIONAL (7): $525 entry fee
- INTERNATIONAL (8): $600 entry fee
Entry Card[CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW]
Raw entry list
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
I got my name wrong on my first entry - should be Wall not Wal, sorry!
@Rebecca-Wall Fixed it : )
Please entered my mare : ID # 29342 - Belladonna PF
@Nina-Ricchi I made the changes you asked me to do, however she stills shows up as Incorrect, is there anything else you would like me to change for you? : )
The name correct is "Belladonna PF"
20580 WRNGS William the Great
thank you for hosting