[MH][R:L8][RESULTS] Show Hunters
II Bergen National Cup
07.22-07.24.2017 11:59 PM CET
Judged by Elené Mikrelew
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Elené Mikrelew account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 40 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the SHOW HUNTERS Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- CROSSRAIL (1): $75 entry fee
- SCHOOLING (2): $150 entry fee
- BABY GREEN (3): $225 entry fee
- PRE-GREEN (4): $300 entry fee
- GREEN (5): $375 entry fee
- WORKING (6): $450 entry fee
- PERFORMANCE (7): $525 entry fee
- HIGH PERFORMANCE (8): $600 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
I have an error with my horse 17724 OCN Thundercrack, his name might be different in the system as I put in to have his prefix updated, so it might be the old one right now... if you could possibly fix his name (if it still shows incorrect) on the day the show closes that would be amazing
I'm a silly billy, Monachyle's Periqueux #26454 owner is me, not my rider.
Scratch 24868 Paignton of Honiley
I clicked the wrong discipline on my sheet
My horse LHF Enniskerry is showing as a DQ - Unpaid.
However, my account balance is showing that my entry fee was paid and accepted.
Transaction #151002- sent on July 24
Caroline, please don't look at my sheet when I'm still judging.
LHF Enniskerry was registered in championships, owned by Lost Hill Farm. I disqualified this horse because I received a payment from you, not Lost Hill Farm. Do you understand, honey?
It's alright for members to look at the sheets while judging. As long as everyone knows that results aren't finalized until they're officially posted, it's fine for anyone to look at the sheets.