[ENDED] Ratsumäki Finnhorse Auction {+19 dressage}

• alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Oh, hi! This friendly face belongs to Liisa. This auction is all about her ♡

alt text

R.M. KERTTULI // 04/17 // 3rd gen Finnhorse mare // Chestnut splash // Dressage +19
    Liisa is rather rare 3rd generation Finnhorse mare. She has strong dressage bloodlines behind her and her phenomenal +19 bonus to dressage is hopefully making her an interesting choice for your consideration even if a Finnhorse bug haven't bitten you yet.

alt text

Liisa has such a sweet personality for a mare. She is shy yet very curious but needs a lot of encouraging from her rider because she is also very good at chickening out from situations she finds too scary for her (and Liisa's too scary category can include pretty much anything you can think of and even stuff that you would never have even think of beforehand). Liisa has a lot potential of becoming such a great companion to dressage arenas because she has such a great ability to collect herself, good morale to work and has very easygoing personality whenever she feels safe enough. We are sure things get even easier with her when she will become older and finds out that clouds from the sky won't drop and crush her...

alt text

Liisa has been trained by professional handlers and riders and she is ready to start her competition career in August 2017. We believe with proper training in her new home she is able to eventually reach top level in dressage for Finnhorses, Intermediare I. She comes with unique top quality conformation and coat, manesite profile and is already registered. We arrange very seldom public sales so if you're dreaming of having R.M. Finnhorse or Finnhorse in general – this jewel is surely not to be missed! ♡

alt text

LET'S MEET LIISA
    All pics are completely unedited except the foal pic

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
    Liisa as a baby with fellow foals

alt text

BLOODLINES
    alt text
    Liisa comes from pure dressage bloodlines of which all horses have been titled inside white fences. All horses in her pedigree are living at Ratsumäki so lets see them! All of them are still competing. (Excuse me for some very old pics so not showing their current skill level!)

alt text

Her sire R.M. Kuiskeen Akseli is currently Dressage State Champion with 141 points. He is currently competing in Prix St. Georges.
    alt text

alt text

Grand daddy Ajan Kuiske is very close to International Champion title in dressage with 192 points. Kuiske is currently Dressage National Champion and competes in top level for Finnhorses; Intermediare I.
    alt text

alt text

Sweet grand mother Aili Matilda is currently Dressage State Champion with 126 points and is also trained up to Intermediare I.
    alt text

alt text

Liisa's dam is one of the most adorable mares I know; R.M. Kerttunen. Kerttu holds currently Dressage Regional Champion title with 71 points and competes in Fourth Level.
    alt text

alt text

Second grand dad is Kaspadin, gorgeous stallion with Dressage State Champion title (146 pts). Kaspar competes in Intermediare I.
    alt text

alt text

Aaand last but not least second grand dam, our roan beauty Herttanen. Hertta is currently Dressage National Champion (155 pts) and competes in Intermediare I. (Horse on left)
    alt text

alt text

AUCTION INFO
    This auction starts July 23rd and ends July 28th. If this auction is still active and there is at least one bid placed on July 28th, the auction will turn into 24h ALB. We are looking for good and loving home for Liisa, so please do not place a bid to this auction if you have no intention, interest or time to keep her active some way (anything goes whether it's competing or RP at Equus and/or Equus-Sims). At the end of the auction, we will either accept or decline the highest offer made without any further explanations. If the highest offer gets accepted, the winner will receive our sale rules via slack/email and the sale is final when those get accepted. No need to worry though, our rules are very lax, basic and easy to follow :D

Starting bid 10.000 e
    Min. bid increase 1.000 e, no max

Happy bidding ♡

• PR Committee

Ahhhh I told myself I wasn't going to buy any horses this month. :tired_face:

Starting Bid! :kissing_heart:

• 11.000 she is a gem! :gem:

• 12k so awesome!!

• 13k , she looks just perfect :D Haven't been bitten by the bug but she is too cute to pass up on!

• 15k, absolutely stunning mare <3

• 16,000 :)

• 17,000 <3

• 18.000 :four_leaf_clover:

• 19,000 <3

• 20.000 :cherry_blossom:

• 22,000 :)

• 23.000 :sparkles:

• 25,000 :D

• 26.000 :sunflower:

• 27,000 <3

• 28.000 :sunny:

• 30,000 <3

• 31.000 :bouquet:

• If there will be no bids today, this auction will end. If there will be at least one, this auction will turn into 24h ALB. <3

• @Amelia-Martin-Teagarden I've sent you a dm via Slack :slight_smile:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.