Help with LS Realistic Horse Eyes

• Hi, new to this site and using CC in general, but I need help and can't think of where else to ask...

Recently I downloaded Lakeside Saddlery's HD Coat mod to use on my horses, which appears to be working fine. I then downloaded LS' Realistic Horse Eyes and cannot seem to get them to work, or at least look like they do in the pictures.

I have fiddled with the colors as instructed on the LS website, as well as gone in and out of CAP, deleted cache files, etc. but the eyes still look like the lifeless EA ones. As I said I have just gotten into using CC so I do not have any other default horse eyes placed into my Packages folder.

At this point I'm stumped and don't know what else to do. All I want is my pretty horse eyes, can someone please help? :(

• Are you sure you've put them in the overrides folder? Otherwise, I have no idea. Sorry. :frowning2:

If no one else is able to help you, I'd be willing to screenshare with you (via join.me or teamviewer) and see if I can identify the problem.

• I did not place the eyes in Overrides as I thought they were meant to just go in Packages, so I'll try that out. Do I place a copy in each folder or just transfer the one from Packages to Overrides?

• i use them in packages and it works fine :)

• alt text
    make sure to just do this and it should work :)

• @Kaitlyn-Lewis I did not place the eyes in Overrides as I thought they were meant to just go in Packages, so I'll try that out. Do I place a copy in each folder or just transfer the one from Packages to Overrides?

(Sorry for the double post, not used to this forum as you can see xD

• @Mia-Lyng I did try that but I was in a rush so maybe I did it incorrectly - I'll retry it once I get back on later. :)

• Ah, well, I'm not sure. I've always used them in my overrides folder as they are default replacements. Perhaps Mia is correct, though. Never tried it :P

ETA: Can you attach pictures?

• @Kaitlyn-Lewis I'll put them in Overrides just for the heck of it, at this point I'm willing to try anything to get them to work lol. Thank you both for your help, I'll try out your suggestions later and hopefully they work!

• if you could take some pics if it didnt work it would probably be easier to find out how to fix it :)

• @Kaitlyn-Lewis @Mia-Lyng Yes, I'll try your suggestions first and if it doesn't work I will attach some pictures when I get back in a few hours ^^

• Update: placing the eyes in Overrides work! I no longer have dull, lifeless horse eyes, thank you all so much! :D

• No problem! Glad to help. :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.