Lexington Stud | Till we meet again {06.02.}

• From the start I'd love to thank @Ian-Salvatore one more time for this beautiful SS gift! This stunning chestnut lad is our new show jumper, and we cannot wait to see him in action! Isn't he the cutest?
    Inakin AF
    0_1575621275546_Inakin2.jpg

• Wow!! He’s gorgeous. He’s such an interesting shade of chestnut. I love his lovely long lashes. And to answer your question.. YES!!! He is adorable :heart:
    I can’t wait to see more pictures from you Jade! :snowflake: :snowman: :hugging:

• @Zinnia-Arvi thank you for your kind words! Will try to post more of him in the Future ❤️

• PR Committee

I'll admit to be being thoroughly jealous when I saw your gift; what a beautiful chestnut! I hope you have lots of fun with him Jade :hugging: :two_hearts:

• He's beautiful Jade <3. Ian makes lovely horses.

• Thank you both! Really looking forward to work with him! ❤️

• Aww what a cute lil' chestnut, I like that he has a lighter shade than most of them do <3

• @Therese-Lind ikr? Thank you <3

• I just wanted to say that I'm eternally grateful for discovering this whole community back in 2014 and thank all of you for the amazing journey! So many things have happened throughout these 6 years and I feel so attached to all of you and this community that I cannot imagine not being a part of it. Hopefull we will meet again, as I'd really want to, but only time will tell what will happen. Nevertheless, I am so happy that I had the opportunity to be a part of Equus through all these years. It gave me so much. The personal progress I have made thanks to this community is really important to me and the fact how much has changed since the beginning, in comparison to what is now, is really touching. So grateful. Anyway! I wish you all the best and I really hope to be back when it all begins again. Love you all, Jade <3
    0_1581006246987_tumblr_oifupofvE11szonwvo5_1280.jpg

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.