[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 7/30] Show Jumping

• Competition Committee

Golden Orchard Jump-Off VI
    SHOW JUMPING
    07.27-07.29.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Leah Harrington

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Leah Harrington account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 45 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
    • HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
    • BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
    • AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
    • TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
    • OPEN (9): $675 entry fee

Entry Card

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Please remove 24868 Paignton of Honiley I am not sure what happened with this horse

• Owner for LHF Midnight Jewel 18542 should read as Caroline Delacort instead of Lost Hill Farm

Thank you

• Competition Committee

@Allison-Person It actually looks as though 24868 Paignton of Honiley is the correct entry name for your horse according to the Show History. I went ahead and removed the second entry as that is not the correct name of your horse ;)

@Caroline-Delacort Taken care of :smile:

• Please remove ID 11659 SAL Riptide.

• Oh gosh.. I am not sure what happened with some of these horses, I am wondering if I forgot to send prefix changes for them!

12672 Haycinth of Honiley
    17724 OCN Thundercrack
    26469 OCN Slipway Sea Cloud

• PR Committee

Could MSE Commanders Soldir (23338) be moved to Level 7? :smiley:
    EDIT: Also, WSLW A big Applause (14221) is giving me an error, I think I might have gotten the name wrong? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• Competition Committee

@Skylar-Sovari Fixed :smile:

@Amelia-Martin-Teagarden
    Hyacinth looks like it was just a small spelling error - Haycinth of Honiley vs. Hyacinth of Honiley (correct). The other two look as though you may have forgotten to do a name change - Thundercrack T and OCN Slipway Sea Cloud REC :slight_smile:

@Luke-Teth
    MSE Commanders Soldir was moved to Level 7 and WSLW A big Applause just had a minor swap in the prefix - WLSW (entered as) vs. WSLW (correct). I went ahead and fixed it ;)

• Hi!

I made a typo, the incorrect name should be WEC Daenerys, could you please correct that for me? :heart:

• Hi there, seems there is a problem with 26745 Battlefield of Honiley. I'm getting an "Incorrect ID / name change?" error. Could you look into that please :blush:

• PR Committee

Oops. Rosewood's Firefly should be ID #28543 :sweat_smile:

• Competition Committee

Made a slight mistake, Monachyle's Aureole should be 13698 not 23... Thanks!

• Competition Committee

@Merida-Dahmer @Andrea-Burdine @Johanna-Masters Fixed ;)

@Rosalie-Clarke
    There was a space after his name. It's been fixed :slight_smile:

• "19732 neeve kalford " should be 19732 KPE Casenza competing at intermediate level (7) thankyou xx

• #29137 should be Balou Du Rouet* I no type good.

• I've entered TH Hulivili twice, please can you remove one of his entries :slight_smile:

• Please change the name of Rigolletto II VC to Rigoletto II VC :slight_smile:

• Made a couple of mistakes if you could fix please

28375 SH Unchained Melody ID# should be 28357
    27826 Myosotis' Liferoot of Honiley should be Myosotis´ Liferoot of Honiley I always mess that one up

Thank you :)

• made a mistake, I think I added a space for 28522 KPE Casablanka's entry, sorry about that!

• I can't type:

21759 should be Monachyle's Dramatik
    WPW Chaos Theory should be 22482

Thanks, love!

• Competition Committee

Everything has been fixed :smile:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.