Hello! I'm back?

• I hope this is the right place to post this kind of thing but hi everyone. :) I used to play Equus back when it was still just one pink proboards forum in 2012 but unfortunately at the time I was going through that "cringey-13-year-old" phase and had no sense of aesthetic. I failed pretty hard at running stuff and I must have gone through at least 4 different stables, none of which even managed to survive 2 months. On top of that I always had the cringiest edits. Anyways, it's been a couple years, I'm going to be a senior in high school in a few months and I manage graphics design for my school's orchestra so I'd say I've had a of practice with editing photos and I think improved a lot. I rejoined the community through Christina's Equus-Sims site last month because I was a little nervous about the pacing here and I wanted to test the waters but I've been playing sims again nonstop since then so I decided to head over here to see what this side is all about.

This time around around I've decided to play from a photographer's point of view because I've found that my favorite aspect of the game is the photo editing and I get to enjoy that without the stress of babysitting 1000 horses. Anyways that was a lot of rambling but I'm really excited to see what Equus is like these days.

• Moderation Committee

Glad to have you back! A lot has changed since proboards days :D I'm excited for you to discover it all.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.