Not accepted account on main site ...?

• Hi Equus,

I have a question about being accepted on the main site vs. the forum.

My account has been accepted here in the forum, but it seems that my main site account is still not accepted?

Are the two accounts being accepted at once or in two different "actions"? By actions, I mean by two different moderators.

I hope you can help me :)

// Rose Falkner

• PR Committee

No, they're all done by me, it's just that the Forum queue is often far more active than the main site queue so they get done at different times :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Just like to add that you've now been accepted on the main site :slight_smile:

• Aaaah, great. Thank you for your answer. :)

Thank you Thank you Thank you! :) :) :)

• I'm having the same situation. I signed up both accounts at the same time, and got the forum account approved yesterday, but am still waiting for my main account.

(Hope it was OK to post here, not to thread hijack, but it was the same issue, so apologies ahead of time if necessary)

• PR Committee

The main site queue is getting complicated right now because a lot of people are signing up without forum accounts (Probably because news of our policy change hasn't made the rounds yet) so I am unable to accept them and thus I have to contact them to have them sign up (And until then, their registrations in the queue are in limbo and take up space, keeping me from seeing people who actually can be accepted) so It's hectic at the moment :sweat_smile: I will go ahead and see if I can find your registration however and streamline it since you're a legit application :smile:

• @Luke-Teth said in Not accepted account on main site ...?:

The main site queue is getting complicated right now because a lot of people are signing up without forum accounts (Probably because news of our policy change hasn't made the rounds yet) so I am unable to accept them and thus I have to contact them to have them sign up (And until then, their registrations in the queue are in limbo and take up space, keeping me from seeing people who actually can be accepted) so It's hectic at the moment :sweat_smile: I will go ahead and see if I can find your registration however and streamline it since you're a legit application :smile:

Gotcha. I think I signed up on the main site first because of the 'getting started' page telling me to do that first and then signed up on the forum directly after that.

• PR Committee

@Arianne-Ravenwood said in Not accepted account on main site ...?:

@Luke-Teth said in Not accepted account on main site ...?:

Gotcha. I think I signed up on the main site first because of the 'getting started' page telling me to do that first and then signed up on the forum directly after that.

That's fair! You've now been accepted, I think that page has some misleading information so I'll see about getting that changed :slight_smile:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.