Tannicht - Goodies Shop - Tobiano Set

• Hello and welcome all of you to our little shop.

In this shop you will find all sorts of markings and english as well as western poses for you to (hopefully) enjoy.

Info about markings:
    • All markings come with Custom Thumbnails that include our name so you don't be troubled of not knowing who created them when selling your horses to other members.
    • If not stated otherwise all markings are regional 1 channel markings.
    • Full Body markings are to find under Back so you are not facing the trouble of having to search for them for hours.
    • Face Markings are under Face. I am sorry. I don't feel like putting them under Back or Belly.
    • Leg markings are to find under the specific Leg-Side the marking is provided.

Info about poses
    • All poses are poselisted and come with thumbnails showing you the preview of the pose.
    • All poses have our name provided so you can tell other members where you got them from.
    • We create all kind of poses. Training, Everyday Life Poses, Only horses, Only humans, Cats, Dogs. All of them but in no particular order. Whatever I feel like creating next, I do.

Terms of Use (TOU):
    • Please do not re-upload my markings or poses and don't claim them as your own.
    • Link people to this shop when they want the markings or poses provided by us.
    • I do not take request unless it's stated otherwise. If not please don't ask me about.

MARKINGS

CREATIONS PREVIEW LINK DOWNLOAD LINK
    Tobiano Fullbody Markings Preview Download

POSES

CREATIONS PREVIEW LINK DOWNLOAD LINK

• Breed Committee

So excited about your shop! :slight_smile:

• alt text

As an introduction to our shop we spoil you guys with a set of 5 different fullbody tobiano markings, all seperated into individual files so you can grab those you like. All markings are found under the Back category and come with a custom thumbnail, making it easy for you to identify them. We hope you enjoy.

TOBIANO MARKING 1
    alt text alt text
    TOBIANO MARKING 2
    alt text alt text
    TOBIANO MARKING 3
    alt text alt text
    TOBIANO MARKING 4
    alt text alt text
    TOBIANO MARKING 5
    alt text alt text

• Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

• Beautiful set, I may make a Mustang with your markings. Wonderful work :D

• these are so amazing! thank you so much :-)

• Thank you :-)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.