[OPEN] Cross Caliber 2017 BIY Season
Welcome to Cross Caliber 2017 BIY Season where we have up for offer our current top four stallions. They will continue with their show career, and our goal is to either introduce more people to Carriage Driving sports or Dutch Harness Horses. This breed will do awesome in Combined Driving, Carriage Driving, and Fine Harness.
Before we introduce the horses here are some rules:
- Have fun with the horse
- You are free to choose what you would like to do with your horse, he/she is yours
- You don't have to use my prefix
- No restriction on the mare be used
- Will give the option of sending the stallion file after payment if you would like
Standing at Stud
ID Name Colour Genotype Title 26773 Ridskolan's Lexington Grey (Black) EE Aa Gg Carriage Driving Regional Champion 26774 Huckleberry Finn Bay Ee Aa Carriage Driving Local Champion 28553 SBS/xCal's Blitzen Rango Black Ee aa Carriage Driving Local Champion 27413 Cherry Magnolia Bay Ee Aa Carriage Driving Local Champion
To promote the breed I am offering a discount in stud fee if used to create more Dutch Warmbloods.
Out crosses include:
- list itemAny Dutch Warmblood strain, Swiss WB, Belgian WB, Danish WB, ISH, NRPS (horse size), Selle Francais, Zangersheide, Swedish WB, Trakehner, Hanoverian, Holsteiner, Oldenburg, Westphalian, Thoroughbred, American Saddlebred and lastly Hackney.
The stud fee will be $750
If wanted to cross with another breed the Stud fee will be $1000.
All you need is to either post here or DM me. After you send the payment I will send you the stallion file so you can use for a breeding, unless you specify that you don't want.
Would you like to refer from template? Y/N