[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 08/05] Reining
West Cost Reining Championships
08.02-08.04.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Heather Tann
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC REINING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the REINING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- JUVENILLE (1): $75 entry fee
- TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
- ROOKIE (3): $225 entry fee
- AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
- BEGINNER (5): $375 entry fee
- NOVICE (6): $450 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
- OPEN (8): $600 entry fee
- PRO (9): $675 entry fee
- WORLD (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
SER/LR Christolonsoelle is not a juvenile entry, she has been reining for a very long time, I will have to find the records when I get a chance. She had a regional champion title, 97 pts, and is considered a juvenile only because she is half quarter horse and half Arabian(says breed consideration on my records). Edit: Not sure what level she will now qualify for as a grade please let me know.
Please delete SER Kar Al Abtal and BUS Solina I forgot they need registration submissions thanks!
Hello! Unfortunately as I'm not part of the Breed Committee, I can't do anything to change your mare's registration. I would recommend you fill out the Grade Horse Make Up form and/or the 2.5 Horse Change/Error form so that they can fix her discipline levels accordingly (or consider applying for a breed change to Quarab)
I believe I put a space in front of CSR Polar's Lil' Fantasy, otherwise his entry is correct
CSR Smart N' Trendy should be CSR Smart N Trendy.