Breeding Season in Vereniging het Nederlandse Paarden [OPEN]

• Welcome to the first breeding season in Vereniging van Nederlandse Paarden!

Some details:

Horses do not yet have titles, but in the near future we will actively compete in EQUUS (at competitions). Have time to get inexpensive offspring from good horses that successfully perform in Russia :3

Rules for breeding season!

• You can offer your mare, stallion for mating. Just write it on the form.
    • The horse has to keep the Prefix VNP and no other prefix or suffix may be added.
    • You can choose the name, sex, suit, markings of the offspring.
    • I make two templates: a foal and an adult horse
    • Do not change the coat color, shape of the horse, color of eyes and so on.
    • You are not allowed to offer the horse or its unique markings for public download.
    • You are allowed to change shine, mane and tail.
    • If you want to sell the horse, please contact us first.
    • Do not resell a horse without us knowledge.
    • If the photoreport is not available for a long time (four months) or the horse owner ignores my messages, I undertake to pick up the horse
    • If you offer your stallion / mare for the mating, then please send me a file. I agree to remove it after the mating.
    Thank you for reading all the rules. Now go to the choice of parents!

STALLIONS

Name Breed Discipline Pedigree Points Title Fee
    SEE Dampfross Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Show Jumping, Dressage Foundation 14 & 0 - 4000
    BSCL Watch Me Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Show Jumping Foundation 7 - 4000
    Atlas Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Show Jumping Foundation 0 - 3000
    WH Letuchiy Gollandets Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Dressage Foundation 0 - 3000
    EcGCU Banchelor Dampfross Jr Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Eventing SEE Dampfross - Tudor Melody 0 - 4000
    ECH Kempri Selle Français Dressage Foundation 0 - 3000
    WH Ford Mustang Arabian Show Jumping Foundation 0 - 3000

MARES

Name Breed Discipline Pedigree Points Title Fee
    Zauberin II vom Schimmelhof Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Dressage SEE Dampfross - Zauberin I vom Schimmelhof 6 - 4000
    VNP Marie D'Andjou Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Eventing Foundation 4 - 4000
    Tudor Melody Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Eventing, show jumping Foundation 5 & 10 - 4000
    Abendstern Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Dressage Foundation 0 - 3000
    VNP Trelawney Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Dressage Singapur - Nochnoye Siyaniye 0 - 4000
    VNP De Khol Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Show Jumping, Dressage Apokrif - Khrizalida 0 - 4000
    VNP Nacht Verlichting Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Dressage Foundation 0 - 3000
    SEE Teodora ХХ Dutch Warmblood (Riding Horse) Show Jumping SEE Dampfross - Tudor Melody 0 - 4000
    ECH Hyperbola Selle Français Dressage Foundation 0 - 3000
    WH Polnoch' Akhal-Teke Show Jumping Foundation 0 - 3000
    Mukhteshem Akhal-Teke Eventing Foundation 0 - 3000
    SEE Scapa Flay Hanoverian Show Jumping, Dressage Painted Black - Simona Point 0 - 4000

If you are determined with the parents of the future colt, hardily fill out the questionnaire or write to me in a private messages :heart:

• First foal Vereniging het Nederlandse Paarden!
    VNP Lee Diamond offspring from WH Letuchiy Gollandets and VNP Trelawney for Lauren Goldtree

alt text
    alt text

• VNP Galadrielle offspring from BSCL Watch Me and G-star AW for Borja Domecq

alt text
    alt text

• Updated. In the table new data entered.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.