[CC][C:L10][RP Phase Complete] Western Pleasure
Manitoba Western Pleasure Finals
08.09-08.11.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Leah Harrington
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC WESTERN PLEASURE account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the WESTERN PLEASURE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- JUVENILLE (1): $75 entry fee
- TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
- ROOKIE (3): $225 entry fee
- AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
- BEGINNER (5): $375 entry fee
- NOVICE (6): $450 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
- OPEN (8): $600 entry fee
- PRO (9): $675 entry fee
- WORLD (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Name is Dalton Howell on the entry forms but payment is under Treyvor Storm on the mainsite. I am in process of changing names.
Taken care of
This phase will remain open for 14 days from the time of this post.
You can submit any photo, story or a combination photo and story.
Horses need to be entered in the randomized phase to qualify.
Horses that have been disqualified may enter and collect points.
A total of 5 horses per member can be entered in the Role Play phase.
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards.
Story entries must be at least 300 words long and related to the show or the entry will not be counted. Entries longer than 300 words will not receive extra achievement points.
Photos can be inspired by how your horse did in the competition portion of the show or you can do anything related to the show - e.g. arriving at the show, watching a class, etc.
One entry will award 2 points (photo or story).
If both a picture and story are submitted, 1 extra point is awarded for a possible total of 3 points per horse.
Each entry in the Roleplay Phase will award 20 Achievement Points ($1,000 prize money). For more information on Achievement Points please see The Achievement Points Guide
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards
EL Twisted Edition, ridden by Jenny McClure
MFU Al Rayyan and Auron Gryphon, after the show.The team (horses and people) finally returned after the show. Auron Gryphon was leading the MFU Al Rayyan to his stall so that he can rest a little in silence and peace after the show. Along the way, they met Karen Phoenix who came personally to meet and check the team, and who all this time was very worried for everyone when she found out that the team had to face many difficulties, in some cases even quite serious, on their way to the show and not only. And while Auron (as a team's leader) was giving to Karen a small report on the state of the situation, Al Rayyan began to move around near Auron slowly from the slight impatience and boredom, and also from hearing the voices of other horses around, showing that he is not very interested is this important conversation of people and that he would very much like to join his friends in their fun at the pasture instead. Although he nonetheless remained obedient to his handler. It also showed that this little Arabian stallion was not tired at all and was in a rather playful mood despite the show, all the difficulties and not only. Seeing this, Karen could not help but smile afterwards, since all this was a test more for the people than for the horses, in the end, and both horses and people did their best and returned home safely.
Z Nuance and Sarisa Orens, during the show.Z Nuance (Arabian) ridden by Sarisa Orens in the Level 1 (Arabian type/style).