MSE/FAA/DIS: Feast Your Eyes Upon Curious Wonders - One Last Thing 8/25

• Morning Star Equestrian ~ Fallen Angel Acres ~ Dark Intentions Stable
    The Sepulchers of Equus

alt text

IT LIVES!

• Impromptu image dump. Was helping @Luke-Teth get photos of their mod. I'll get images of recently purchased horses for next update.

Featured (in order of appearance):
    MSE Unpredictable Dismay: Akhal-Teke x Indo-Pakistani (Sindhi) mare, palomino DW, body marking by @Cole-Tieman
    MSE Spoiler Alert: Akhal-Teke (Iranian Turkomen) x Indo-Pakistani (Marwari) stallion, black DW
    MSE Chase the Void: Nez Perce x Indo-Pakistani (Kathiawari) mare, bay appaloosa
    Irrite: a Napaea stallion from @Elsie-Spectre

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Competition Committee

You have such beautiful pons! Gotta love those bunny horses from @Elsie-Spectre! I love mine! <3

• Oh my oh my.. Look at all those horses! They are amazing, every singel one of them <3

• Stunning horses :heart_eyes: Especially MSE Spoiler Alert, with this face marking he has such mischevious look

• Wow they are beautiful!

• Im so impressed by the coats you make! They are so detailed and realistic! Love the pons above :smile_cat:

• You are lucky to have beautiful horses! Especially MSE Unpredictable Dismay and MSE Spoiler Alert :heart_eyes:

• PR Committee

looking buttery smooth :100: :ok_hand: :tongue: :sweat_drops: :persevere:

• Moderation Committee

your horses are gorgeous and i want to stroke their faces. 10/10

• Competition Committee

I think I might have commented on Spoiler Alert before but if not I'll just tell you again how much I love his coloring and facial marking! Unpredictable Dismay is just as stunning! Cole did and excellent job on the marking! Her eyes are so captivating as well.

• I expect nothing less than weird from you ever.

• Those dominant whites <3 squishes so amazing!

• Thank you all! Spoiler Alert is indeed a favorite of mine of my newest generation so I will plan to get more pictures of him :)

I have a lot of new horses to take pictures of so I will start trying to dwindle that down a bit. Today's update is mostly my new saddle horses.

First up is FAA Cardholder's Fate (aka Card), an American Saddlebred stallion that receives a big +14 pedigree bonus in dressage. He is out of FAA Dealer at the Crossroads and FAA Crescent Moon, daughter of FAA Shameful Envy.

alt text

alt text

Next are some horses from @Nikki-Calvaria . On the left is WPW Slug McGhee (aka Slug), a Morgan mare, and on the right is WPW Susej Tsirhc (aka Sausage), an Arabian mare.

alt text

Here is Sausage again with WPW Mutineer (Arabian stallion) and WPW Anacreontic (National Show Horse mare), all from @Nikki-Calvaria . All three of these horses will join our Saddle Seat team (fine harness mostly).

alt text

Once again, Slug and Card. Slug is a special horse because she has an unknown dilution (based on irl Morgan horses that have this dilution). She is not silver, champagne, or cream, but she has some factor diluting her coat and giving her those striking light green eyes.

alt text

Card is not as amused by Slug as we are. Both Card and Slug will compete in Western Dressage (along with Dressage for Card).

alt text

• Competition Committee

I tried to look up the RL morgan but I couldn't find it, regardless I love Slug's coloring an her cute little star! Your NSH has gorgeous coloring as well! I just love tobianos so much :heart: Your collection of horses is probably the most diverse and colorful on equus. I'm so jealous!

• @Johanna-Masters Thank you! That means a lot. The irl Morgan is found here.

• Competition Committee

Absolutely stunning!

• What a lovely pictures! <3

• The one thing I love about stalking through your pictures is the difference in your horse's coats and patterns, they're all so colourful and unique :heart_eyes_cat:
    The Morgan and Arabian are so pretty, Sausage (that nickname made me smile!) has such a beautiful coat.

• Moderation Committee

Card is just so striking. You know I love your collection of oddities and colored things. And of course it's great to see an update with so many familiar faces :heart:

• I love your horses so so much, they're perfect :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.