08.11-08.13.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Elsie Spectre
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Elsie Spectre account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 45 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
- NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
- TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
- ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
- CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
- CCI** (8): $600 entry fee
- CCI*** (9): $675 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Oopsie, I accidentaly entered my horse SAI Come Back Home with rider name instead of my name, can you fix that?
Could you change my entry horse from Parabola HW to PHF Poppy Fox please
20088 BY Operation Blue
AWE Pyrotechnic (ID 29040) appears as the Incorrect ID / name change?, but the data is correct.
Link to a capture of Eventing Leaderboard.
I do not understand why it appears as wrong.
I had a problem with the WYE Magic Blue Box prefix (ID 19439). The correct prefix is DVS. Can you change it?
I am very sorry for the inconveniences.
Accidentally entered *Ibn Malorne twice!
Can DPPR Storm's End be moved to Level 2?
@Irene-Crownguard This is because you entered him as 'AWE Pyrotechnic<space>' just for future reference
Woops, made a mistake - Could you please change Tanns Sommerprinz (12508) rider and owner to Aliisa Pohl? Spelled it wrong ^^''
20820 Broudein's Landutchie
23417 Monachyle's Fürst Klassiko
Also, if 23417 Monachyle's Fürst Klassiko could be moved into CCI** (8), that would be grand
Would you mind changing 29228 "March Memories" to "March Memories L"
forgot his suffix, haha! Thanks
So sorry, the leaderboard hasn't been working correctly for me and it messed up my levels. Could you please change these classes for me?
6691 Golden Dior .BV - Advanced (6)
24781 QMR Aristide - Training (3)
18992 Aerion's Chaos Reigns - Preliminary (4)
29138 Hoofbeat's Prettiest Lioness - Novice (2)
29139 Highflyer L - Novice (2)
29371 DPPR Varya - Novice (2)
28350 Monachyle's Mortzestus - Training (3)
Two newly registered horses show up as invalid entries because of their names despite everything being done right?
I'm so sorry, Elsie. Hot mess over here.
Could 17216 Kingsman's Carina please be moved to advanced level and 15949 KPE Vada Nova be moved to CCI* thankyou!
@Vivien-Stone You have swapped IDs and names Correctly they are 29616 Dagmara T, and 29632 Vega T.
Hey there, I'm getting an "Incorrect ID / name change?" error for (26745) Battlefield of Honiley but all data seems correct.
@Rosalie-Clarke This horse was entered as "Battlefield of Honiley<space>"
Just something to be wary of
Could you change #29339's name to "DPPR Selcouth" please?
Can you please scratch GOS Tindómiel? Thank you!
Could You please remove <space> before the rider's name ( two times ) - it's Aimee Wood , thank you
Accidentally entered Aesculapius NC (#4676) in Level 5, when I meant to enter him into Level 4.