[MH][R:L9][RESULTS] Eventing

• Administrators

Artemisium Renactment
    EVENTING
    08.11-08.13.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Elsie Spectre

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Elsie Spectre account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 45 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
    • NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
    • TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
    • CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
    • CCI** (8): $600 entry fee
    • CCI*** (9): $675 entry fee

Entry Card

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Oopsie, I accidentaly entered my horse SAI Come Back Home with rider name instead of my name, can you fix that?

• Could you change my entry horse from Parabola HW to PHF Poppy Fox please

• Should be:

20088 BY Operation Blue

• AWE Pyrotechnic (ID 29040) appears as the Incorrect ID / name change?, but the data is correct.

http://i.imgur.com/2675VGc.jpg

Link to a capture of Eventing Leaderboard.

I do not understand why it appears as wrong.

I had a problem with the WYE Magic Blue Box prefix (ID 19439). The correct prefix is DVS. Can you change it?

I am very sorry for the inconveniences.

• Breed Committee

Accidentally entered *Ibn Malorne twice!

• PR Committee

Can DPPR Storm's End be moved to Level 2? :cat:

• Administrators

@Irene-Crownguard This is because you entered him as 'AWE Pyrotechnic<space>' just for future reference :)

• Woops, made a mistake - Could you please change Tanns Sommerprinz (12508) rider and owner to Aliisa Pohl? Spelled it wrong ^^''

• Errors:
    20820 Broudein's Landutchie
    23417 Monachyle's Fürst Klassiko

Also, if 23417 Monachyle's Fürst Klassiko could be moved into CCI** (8), that would be grand

• Would you mind changing 29228 "March Memories" to "March Memories L"

forgot his suffix, haha! Thanks

• So sorry, the leaderboard hasn't been working correctly for me and it messed up my levels. Could you please change these classes for me?

6691 Golden Dior .BV - Advanced (6)
    24781 QMR Aristide - Training (3)
    18992 Aerion's Chaos Reigns - Preliminary (4)
    29138 Hoofbeat's Prettiest Lioness - Novice (2)
    29139 Highflyer L - Novice (2)
    29371 DPPR Varya - Novice (2)
    28350 Monachyle's Mortzestus - Training (3)

• Two newly registered horses show up as invalid entries because of their names despite everything being done right?

I'm so sorry, Elsie. Hot mess over here.

• Could 17216 Kingsman's Carina please be moved to advanced level and 15949 KPE Vada Nova be moved to CCI* thankyou! :)

• Administrators

@Vivien-Stone You have swapped IDs and names :) Correctly they are 29616 Dagmara T, and 29632 Vega T.

• Hey there, I'm getting an "Incorrect ID / name change?" error for (26745) Battlefield of Honiley but all data seems correct. :confused:

• Administrators

@Rosalie-Clarke This horse was entered as "Battlefield of Honiley<space>"
    Just something to be wary of :)

• Moderation Committee

Could you change #29339's name to "DPPR Selcouth" please?
    Thank you :slight_smile:

• Can you please scratch GOS Tindómiel? Thank you!

• Could You please remove <space> before the rider's name ( two times ) - it's Aimee Wood , thank you :)

• Accidentally entered Aesculapius NC (#4676) in Level 5, when I meant to enter him into Level 4.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.