[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 8/18] Show Jumping

• Breed Committee

Competition Committee
    Show Jumping Summer Cup
    SHOW JUMPING
    08.13-08.15.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Celia Acosta

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC SHOW JUMPING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
    • HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
    • BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
    • AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
    • TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
    • OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
    • GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Could you please delete the entry for WHEC Maestro, ID 21313, Line 42?

• Ihave a probleme I can not see the leaderboard...

• Please can you delete the entry for Monachyle's Barney Boy?
    And please change the entry for #23806 to Monachyle's Brighton. Thanks! :slight_smile:

• Please fix my horse's name ID# 29319 name should be RHZ Beethoven, sorry for the misspelling of my horse's name.

• Breed Committee

#13637 should be SAEC Billy Lorax - thank you

• ID# for TLM Leap Of Faith should be 12410 Thanks :smile:

• Blub ... made a mistake.
    Could you please change Tanns Sommerprinz owner and rider to Aliisa Pohl? Thank you.

• #24930 should be PCRA Ghabriella

• PR Committee

Kobalt Star T (21593) is pending a name change to OCN Kobalt Star so if she gets an error because of the name change then that is her new name, she's been entered as Kobalt Star T since I don't expect for the change to go through soon :slight_smile:

EDIT: If you could also delete Draconis Nihilista Cuero's entry that'd be fabulous :see_no_evil:

• 8482 SAEC Gold Dust is showing up as undeclared? He's been active for awhile, so I dont understand.

And can you please change the ID of these two?
    29616 Vega T
    29632 Dagmara T
    to
    29632 Vega T
    29616 Dagmara T

• Slight typo!: can you please change #27324 to Eretria's Pryderi? Thank you!

• Sorry i have too many in one level! Could 24917 KPE Clermont please be moved to level 7
    25074 RP Prince of Exhibition be moved to level 6
    24364 KPE Tutatango to level 5 please.
    thanks so much! xx

• Moderation Committee

@Vivien-Stone Gold Dust is 8428, not 8482 :)
    @Kia-Williams This horse is registered as PCRA Gabhriella

Everything above this is sorted, Celia. Sorry for taking over a little, I was sucked in by the weird ID error and got carried away.

• Breed Committee

Thanks @Elsie-Spectre !!

RESULTS

Please remember to send your entry fees all at once on the main site.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.