[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 8/18] Show Jumping
Show Jumping Summer Cup
08.13-08.15.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Celia Acosta
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC SHOW JUMPING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
- HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
- BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
- AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
- TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
- ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
- OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
- GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee
Entry CardQuestions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Could you please delete the entry for WHEC Maestro, ID 21313, Line 42?
Ihave a probleme I can not see the leaderboard...
Please can you delete the entry for Monachyle's Barney Boy?
And please change the entry for #23806 to Monachyle's Brighton. Thanks!
Please fix my horse's name ID# 29319 name should be RHZ Beethoven, sorry for the misspelling of my horse's name.
#13637 should be SAEC Billy Lorax - thank you
ID# for TLM Leap Of Faith should be 12410 Thanks
Blub ... made a mistake.
Could you please change Tanns Sommerprinz owner and rider to Aliisa Pohl? Thank you.
#24930 should be PCRA Ghabriella
Kobalt Star T (21593) is pending a name change to OCN Kobalt Star so if she gets an error because of the name change then that is her new name, she's been entered as Kobalt Star T since I don't expect for the change to go through soon
EDIT: If you could also delete Draconis Nihilista Cuero's entry that'd be fabulous
8482 SAEC Gold Dust is showing up as undeclared? He's been active for awhile, so I dont understand.
And can you please change the ID of these two?
29616 Vega T
29632 Dagmara T
29632 Vega T
29616 Dagmara T
Slight typo!: can you please change #27324 to Eretria's Pryderi? Thank you!
Sorry i have too many in one level! Could 24917 KPE Clermont please be moved to level 7
25074 RP Prince of Exhibition be moved to level 6
24364 KPE Tutatango to level 5 please.
thanks so much! xx
@Vivien-Stone Gold Dust is 8428, not 8482
@Kia-Williams This horse is registered as PCRA Gabhriella
Everything above this is sorted, Celia. Sorry for taking over a little, I was sucked in by the weird ID error and got carried away.
Thanks @Elsie-Spectre !!
Please remember to send your entry fees all at once on the main site.