[CLOSED FOR NOW] Leasers wanted!

• Long story in short: some of our horses needs to be taken care of for a while. If you have a space in your stable and good will, please have a look.

General terms of lease:

• reliable leasers only.
    • .sim files will not be sent, only main site profiles.
    • horses may not be bred during the lease under any circumstances.
    • R-shows only. Do not need to be entered at their current level each time. I understand that things happens sometimes but if horse misses shows in a row the lease will be cancelled and no reward given. Please let me know if you're going to be away!
    • no spreadsheets of entries needed, just want to see them to be active.
    • standard duration of lease is 1 ES year (4 rl months). I'll notify you at the end of the date if you want to continue the lease or not. The lease may be ended at any time.
    • I reserve the right to end the lease at any time if the horse will be needed at homestable.
    • by applying you accept terms and conditions of leasing.
    • I do not pay or charge for leasing. The leaser must pay all show fees, but also will keep all show winnings.

Rewards:

• you pay for all entry fees and you keep all winnings.
    • granted one free breeding from the leased horse. Foals will be made by me and carry my suffix AW.
    • you will get the first choice of buying if I choose to sell the horse.
    • special money rewards will be given at the end of the lease: per each 50pts earned in a discipline I pay $5ooo.

Apply:

• to apply just PM me here or on Slack with info which horse(s) you want to lease and for how long.

DRESSAGE:
    R.M. Jalosydän - Finnhorse stallion
    Merika - Finnhorse mare
    THE Afterthought - KWPN stallion
    PAR Druid - Arabian stallion
    Monachyle's Dark Dreamer - TB stallion

SHOW JUMPING:
    Ford's Coca Cola - Holsteiner stallion
    Sweet Tart SHS - TB mare

EVENTING:
    DPPR Absolution - Sella Italiano stallion - Eventing/Dressage
    Monachyle's Warspite - British Warmblood stallion
    Monachyle's Whisky 'N Wine - TB stallion

HUTNING:
    GE Mademoiselle - TB mare - Field Hunter Trials/Hunter Paces

• THE Afterthought is still looking for a leaser :)

• I'll lease THE Afterthought! I just downsized my stable to only 8 horses, and I'm only doing R shows right now, I could definitely fit him in

• @Angeles-Dunn Thank you so much for help !

This is closed for now, more horses may be added in the future so stay tuned :)

• Added new horses :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.