[CLOSED FOR NOW] Leasers wanted!
Long story in short: some of our horses needs to be taken care of for a while. If you have a space in your stable and good will, please have a look.
General terms of lease:
- reliable leasers only.
- .sim files will not be sent, only main site profiles.
- horses may not be bred during the lease under any circumstances.
- R-shows only. Do not need to be entered at their current level each time. I understand that things happens sometimes but if horse misses shows in a row the lease will be cancelled and no reward given. Please let me know if you're going to be away!
- no spreadsheets of entries needed, just want to see them to be active.
- standard duration of lease is 1 ES year (4 rl months). I'll notify you at the end of the date if you want to continue the lease or not. The lease may be ended at any time.
- I reserve the right to end the lease at any time if the horse will be needed at homestable.
- by applying you accept terms and conditions of leasing.
- I do not pay or charge for leasing. The leaser must pay all show fees, but also will keep all show winnings.
- you pay for all entry fees and you keep all winnings.
- granted one free breeding from the leased horse. Foals will be made by me and carry my suffix AW.
- you will get the first choice of buying if I choose to sell the horse.
- special money rewards will be given at the end of the lease: per each 50pts earned in a discipline I pay $5ooo.
- to apply just PM me here or on Slack with info which horse(s) you want to lease and for how long.
R.M. Jalosydän - Finnhorse stallion
Merika - Finnhorse mare
THE Afterthought - KWPN stallion
PAR Druid - Arabian stallion
Monachyle's Dark Dreamer - TB stallion
Ford's Coca Cola - Holsteiner stallion
Sweet Tart SHS - TB mare
DPPR Absolution - Sella Italiano stallion - Eventing/Dressage
Monachyle's Warspite - British Warmblood stallion
Monachyle's Whisky 'N Wine - TB stallion
GE Mademoiselle - TB mare - Field Hunter Trials/Hunter Paces
THE Afterthought is still looking for a leaser
I'll lease THE Afterthought! I just downsized my stable to only 8 horses, and I'm only doing R shows right now, I could definitely fit him in
@Angeles-Dunn Thank you so much for help !
This is closed for now, more horses may be added in the future so stay tuned
Added new horses