[ENDED] +19 Show Jumping KWPN Stallion

• Competition Committee

0_1503178387221_my new logo.png
    Rules
    • Please do not severely edit the conformation of the horse. You may, however, make minor tweaks for posing purposes or things such as conditioning and pregnancy.
    • Base coat color and markings cannot be changed. Replacement markings may be used, shine/shade can be added/subtracted. All I ask is that you do not alter the horse so much so that it is unrecognizable (for example, if the horse has a blaze, you can change the blaze, but please do not remove it).
    • I will not be hunting for markings for you, sorry. (Unless custom)
    • Do not remove my prefix
    • Payment must be received before any files are transferred.
    • Please keep this horse active and showing. I don't require an "every single show" commitment, but I will ask that if you aren't going to show or use these horses, please sell them on to someone who will.
    • Please notify me if you intend to sell the horse so I can keep track of it.
    0_1503178404174_divider_by_canzeda-d41w92p.png
    0_1503179017311_Kaeru name.png
    05/2016 Dutch Warmblood Stallion
    alt text
    0_1503179303215_divider_by_canzeda-d41w92p.png

EVEC Kaeru is a 6 year old third generation KWPN sired by Show Jumping and Eventing National Champion DVEC Vuelt and out of PCRA Murasaki, who has yet to disappoint with any of her foals. I bred this pair specifically on a request, but unfortunately Kaeru's previous owner went inactive and he was returned to me. I've gotten him back into work mode and he has since been shown three times, but it's time for him to find a new home.

Kaeru has earned 47 points in Show Jumping and 16 points in Eventing. Though he only has a Local Champion title in Show Jumping, he receives a whopping 19 pedigree bonus points in Show Jumping and 9 in Eventing.

0_1503335310796_divider_by_canzeda-d41w92p.png
    EVEC Kaeru's starting bid will be $8,000.
    Minimum increase: $1,000
    No Autobuy.
    High Bid: Merida Dahmer ($50,000)

• Starting bid!

• Competition Committee

@Lidija-Rotherford Accepted!

• $9,000 please

• $20 000!

• $21,000 ~

• $30 000.

• Breed Committee

$31,000 ~

• $50 000.

• Competition Committee

@Merida-Dahmer, you are the winner of this auction! Please send the payment and message me with an email so I can send his file to you :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.