[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 08/30] Dressage

• Moderation Committee

Woodford’s Dressage Cup I
    DRESSAGE
    08.27-08.29.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Anna Hertler

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the ANNA HERTLER account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
    • TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
    • FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
    • SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
    • THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
    • FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
    • PRIX ST. GEORGES (7): $525 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE I (8): $600 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE II (9): $675 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    alt text
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• I made a booboo and entered accidentaly an unregged horse to the show. Could you change 17399 KRS Morwen ox to 21812 Occulta MV, please and thank you?

• Moderation Committee

@Keegan-Noble Issue solved through PM ;P

• Wintermärchen v.G.Königsberg should be in Level 6!

Aaand Stainsby Bright Eyes T is pending for a name change (for some time now), so if by the end of the show she turns up as incorrect please just change her to OCN Stainsby Bright Eyes !

• Moderation Committee

@Lidija-Rotherford Fixed : )

• Made a slight mistake while entering. Johanna Master should be Johanna Masters :face_palm: Thanks in advance!

• Moderation Committee

@Johanna-Masters Should be fixed now ;)

• I made a typo, horse with ID #7194 should be Ruby Rose RES, could you please fix that? :heart:

• Moderation Committee

• Please, you can correct the name of RDEC Glorioso :)

• It says that the ID from Valentina von der Lüne (ID = 13299 ) is Incorrect, but it's the same ID as in the leaderboard :question: So everything should be fine?

• Moderation Committee

@Borja-Domecq name issue fixed : )
    @Nicole-Löffler There was a space behind her name, it has been fixed now : )

• Could 29821 KPE Texakana please be changed to KPE Texarkana.
    29853 RFE Atticus is in the process of being changed to this name from RFE Atticus L. It musnt have gone through yet so could it please be changed back to RFE Atticus L
    Thanks in advance!

• Hi Anna,

I've given my horse the wrong ID number. :muscle_tone1: Would you mind correcting the number of Duval's Ibis from 27888 to 27788? Thank you! I'd appreciate it. C:

• Moderation Committee

@Neeve-Kalford All fixed, Will keep an eye on the name change : )
    @Ariadne-Waters Fixed it : )

• MRD Cartujano I del Cascabel is registered but in his entry put undeclared, can you correct this please?

• Moderation Committee

@Marina-Davia There doesn't seem to be an undeclared entry from you : )

• Not sure what's wrong with Syndicate KN's entry (ID 19238) - everything looks correct to me. Can you please check to see if perhaps I put an extra space in his name or something like that? Thank you!

• Please Scratch 11586 SH Sweetleaf from second level. Accidentally entered too many horses. Sorry.

• Moderation Committee

@Erin-Ward He seems to be registered with a space after his name : )
    @Skye-Valens Fixed ;)

• One error:
    9077 Dagorlad Elvira

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.