Tyne Creek Ranch || Frankies Life -> CHIO Sims Part VI - Cross Country

• alt text

Hello!

The Tyne Creek Ranch is a stable of Jack Brighton. Jack is from Idaho but moved to England because of his wife. There he built the ranch, near London. Francesca (23 years old, come from spain and live in England), I am, have my horses with him. Besides, Jack is my personal trainer. He himself breeds AQHs, APHs and Mustangs.
    Always with me are my three dogs.

->

(btw, sry for my bad english!)

• alt text

My horses, dogs and Jacks all-rounder.

What do you think of them?

_

D/Z She's a Topsail Contess aka Contess

(4 y/o Chestnut AQH Mare - Reining/Cutting)
    alt text

D/Z Cody Gotta Whiz

(3 y/o Splash White Chestnut APH Stallion - Reining/Cutting)
    alt text

TCR Skid's Redneck Jurist

(7 y/o Bay (Black) Brindle AQH Stallion - Allrounder)
    alt text

Ajax von der Ellada

(My gray German Shepherd puppy - Breeder: Nora Djejek)
    alt text

Velvet & Cash**

(Velvet (black) and Cash (brown), my two Dobermans - Breeder: Page Cunningham)
    alt text

->

• alt text

Three of my favorite pictures!

My pregnant Contess, Velvet (black), Cash (brown) and me.
    alt text

Sliding Stop with Contess!
    alt text

And my little Newcomer Paroli, the Oldenburg yearling.
    alt text

->

• ahhh i love your scrapbook already! contess is so beautiful <3

• My yearlings. Oldenburg Stallion D/Z Paroli (left) and British Warmblood Stallion LFF Nikolaus Kopernikus
    are best friends. I love my little boys <3
    alt text

Naaw, thank you @Angeles-Dunn !

• Your edits are wonderful, can't wait to see more! And such lovely Horses you have, eeeeep Ajax just looks like a little Bear! How cute! <3

• I like your scrapbook and I think I've fallen in love with Paroli, he is so cute!! :heart_eyes_cat:

• Beautiful equines and I love the Dobermans! :heart:

• @Nicole-Löffler Thanks you so much! I don't like my edits :s Little Ajax ist cute, yeah <3
    @Jessica-Owens Paroli had a nnew home by a very good friend :3
    @Lidija-Rotherford Thank you :D

_

So, now follows a picture spam of my sweetheart. Much has been done!

My new English Thoroughbreds D/Z Alaskan (left; 2 y/o Stallion) and D/Z Final Crime (right; 2 y/o Stallion). The boys are best friends, Both stallions have fire under their asses and big machos. And no, Alaskan isn't a Buckskin! ^^ Really fast racehorses!
    alt text

Next we have D/Z Gran Torino. After the trial, it was clear that I would buy it. He is an Oldenburg stallion and 4 years young. He is trained in jumping. I truly fell in love with him!
    alt text
    alt text

Here are two pictures of Cody. The young APH stallion has already been introduced. Once we have a picture here before training. And once at a tournament. That took place in a forum of a good friend.
    alt text
    alt text

News from Contess! She was pregnant. Meanwhile, the twins are there and already several months old.
    Here again with a big belly.
    alt text

Contess and the twins, a few hours after birth. The little colt (lying) is named D/Z He Smiles Great (aka Smiley) and the filly (standing) is D/Z Just be Happy (aka Happy). Whenever I see her, I am happy and have a smile on my face. So the names were just right.
    alt text

In the picture, the twins are already a few days old. For the first time they were allowed out and immediately explored the place. Of course, your mom kept a close eye on this.
    alt text

The first snow! Smiley and Happy were really excited and raging. Smiley jumped around wildly. Happy had a bath in the snow.
    alt text

In the picture, the little ones are already 6 months old. Small and fragile was once. Meanwhile, they are real powerhouses. Soon it's time to say goodbye to Mama Contess. Happy will leave us at some point, if I have found the right buyer. I will keep Smiley. Does not he have a sweet pout?
    alt text

That was it for now. If there is something new, I'll let you know!
    Btw, excuse my bad english. Is not my strength.

• Why have I never seen your scrap book before?! Your editing is so nice :smile:
    And those twins are adorable, they seem so playful and sweet :heart_eyes:

• @Shea-Hamilton said in Tyne Creek Ranch || Frankies Life:

Why have I never seen your scrap book before?! Your editing is so nice :smile:
    And those twins are adorable, they seem so playful and sweet :heart_eyes:

I was hardly active here. But that should change. Many Thanks! <3
    The twins are very close to my heart. My heart is bleeding because soon I have to say goodbye.

• Ohhhh why I havent seen your blog before?? SO AMAZING! <3

• @Hilda-Wilson As with Shea: Probably because I was not so active ^ ^ Thanks! <3

• Two pictures for the Halter Show. Once with Gran Torino (4 y / o Oldenburg stallion).
    alt text

And once with Alaskan (2 y / o English Thoroughbred stallion).
    alt text

• They look stunning!

• Thanks @Hilda-Wilson :3

Small edit from an import ->

Name: D/Z Ima Dun It Diamonds
    Barnname: Sunny
    Breed: AQH
    Color: Dunskin
    Genotyp: Ee AA nCR nD

Sire: /
    Dam: /

Discipline: Reining, Western Trail
    Breeder: Francesca Díaz
    New Owner: Kody Böhming (Otter Creek Stables)
    alt text

• @Francesca-Díaz Aaaahw! Fabulous girl! Cant wait to have her here! Thanks so much again, the trade for the yearling template was definetly worth it! <3

• How fast the little ones get big! By now they are 8 months old. That was the last evening together with Mama Contess. That's what they felt. Long hunted over the pasture. Furthermore, Happy (filly) and Smiley (colt) enjoy their time together.
    alt text
    (do not pay attention to the hair of Contess, I spank them)

@Kody-Böhming No problem! I'm glad, if you like it. And I know that she has a good home with you.

• D/Z Just Be Happy (Happy, filly) and D/Z He Smiles Great (Smiley, colt), my sweet twins. Today was the first day without Mama Contess. They hardly differ from each other. Because Mom is gone? Or the weather is cold despite the sun? Probably the former.
    Damn, I'm soo in love <3
    alt text

• Love the edit!!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.