[ended] Stable by Luna Andrews

• HORSE COTTAGE AUCTION

Welcome to see this small property, "Horse Cottage". I built this place for Equus-Sims Builder's Workshop and as I have no use for it myself, I thought I could auction this off for someone who could bring the place alive ♡ This is the first time ever I offer anything I've built for public, so make sure to place a bid!

alt text

About the property

• The property includes one fully finished 64 x 64 lot
    • One stable building, two paddocks and one small & modest outdoor arena (aerial view)
    • Stable has three normal sized boxes, one bigger box and one smaller box, so it can host total of five horses + one wash box for cleaning & grooming your loved ones
    • One big room which is combined as comfy corner for riders, kitchen and tack room + toilet
    • Beautiful vaulted ceiling made with cfe
    • Boxes are unique design to make the place look a cozy horse cottage instead of a place full of prison-like bars – no premade box sets used to get the special look
    • Fully finished, decorated & landscaped
    • Will work as a small stable or as a part of bigger property

Rules

• This place is made from scratch by Luna Andrews. You may not claim it as your own creation.
    • This stable is made using a lot of custom content. Place a bid at your own risk – I take no responsibility how it appears in your game as everyone's game is different. No refunds are offered in any case. However I can try to help you to find some missing cc, especially when it comes for example the box design.
    • You may change the place however you like to make it feel like home! However, ceilings made with cfe are such sensitive and I will not offer any tech support if something goes wrong so I wouldn't mess with walls & roof. You must also always give a credit for me even though the place would end up looking completely different in your hands.
    • You may not resell/give this property to anyone else even as modified version. It's for your use only.
    • If these rules are disrespected, the buyer will be banned from my future sales/auctions/services.
    • I keep a right to accept or decline the highest offer made at the end of the auction.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

{ STARTING BID 15,000 e }

Minimum bid increase 1,000 e, no max
    Auction ends September 8th or 24h alb if there are bids placed on that day

Happy bidding ♡

• Starting bid :-)

• $16,000!

• $17,000! This is the same color as my own barns :O

• 20,000$ <3 So cute!

• alt text

Goddammit Luna! This barn has exactly the atmosphere I'm looking for in my new project... MUST. RESIST.

(Backs to the shadows to keep an eye on this)

• Development Committee

:heart_eyes:

• @Erin-Cooke said in [ends Sept. 8th] Stable by Luna Andrews:

$17,000! This is the same color as my own barns :O

It must be a sign.... :kissing_heart:

@Erica-Ackerson said in [ends Sept. 8th] Stable by Luna Andrews:

20,000$ <3 So cute!

Thank you, Erica <3

@Saga-Dahlia-Wallengaard said in [ends Sept. 8th] Stable by Luna Andrews:

alt text

Goddammit Luna! This barn has exactly the atmosphere I'm looking for in my new project... MUST. RESIST.

(Backs to the shadows to keep an eye on this)

Really?? Amazing :heart_eyes: No resisting hon;

alt text

• $23,000 ^^
    its the same blue as my stable colours, how can i resist?

• $25,000 <3

• $26,000 I need some new barns :laughing:

• $27,000 <3

• $30,000 <3

• $31,000 :hammer:

• $35,000 <3

• $36,000 <3

• $40,000 <3

• <3 <3 <3

If there will be bids placed during tomorrow, September 8th, this auction will turn into 24h alb.

• $41,000 :hamster:

• $45,000 <3

• This auction has turned into ends 24h after last bid <3 :house_abandoned:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.