[ENDED] Autumn Woods Studs Auction

• Welcome to the Autumn Woods' Stud Auction.
    We have three wonderful stallions up for public stud and cannot guarantee they'll be available again so take a chance. But before you place a bid, please take a moment to read our rules - they're simple and fair and hopefully will help to avoid misunderstandings.
    • This auction is breeding auction, the winner gets the right to one breeding with chosen stallion. You're not buying the stallion!
    • BIY only, what means you're responsible for creating the foal. And as such you can do whatever you want with resulting horse, however I'd love them to be active whether that be random, RP shows or scrapbook only.
    • Do not use my suffix AW as I'm not the one who creates the foal.
    • Fees must be provided upfront, before I send you the file.
    • Do not share my files with anybody, nor use them as a templates for horses other than direct descendants of the stallion.
    • You can place a bid on all three stallions if you wish.
    • Minimum bid increase is $1000, no maximum. No autobuy. Auction ends 24 hours after last bid placed on a stallion.
    • I reserve the right to close the auction at any time.

STALLIONS:
    #1. PAR Druid, polish strain arabian by Majnoun NA out of RDEC Andorra
    Dressage and Halter State Champion, gives +6 pedigree bonus points in both disciplines
    starting bid: $25 000

x

#2. Winged Hussar AW, holsteiner by High Voltage AW out of Husaria AW
    Show Jumping National Champion, gives +13 pedigree bonus points in show-jumping and +5 in eventing
    starting bid: $30 000

x

#3. Ocean Pearl's Benzin, thoroughbred by Ocean Pearl's Captain out of Ocean Pearl's Geisha
    Eventing and Show Jumping International Champion, gives +5 pedigree bonus points in both disciplines
    starting bid: $20 000

x

Happy bidding!

• Winged Hussar AW ~ SB <3

• Is Druid available to WB mares?

• @Lidija-Rotherford Yes he is :)

• Ocean Pearl's Benzin - SB :D

• Winged Hussar AW 31.000

• Winged Hussar AW ~ $35,000 ❤

• Breed Committee

Winged Hussar AW $36,000

• Winged Hussar AW ~ $40.000

• @Erica-Ackerson won a breeding to Ocean Pearl's Benzin. Congrats! Please send the payment and contact me where to send his file :)

• @Nicole-Löffler won a breeding to Winged Hussar AW. Congratulations! Please send the payment and contact me where to send the file :)

PAR Druid is still available for one breeding!

• Competition Committee

PAR Druid - SB :heart:
    I can't believe I'm just seeing this now!

• @Leah-Harrington won a breeding to PAR Druid :) Please send the payment and contact me where to send the file :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.