[CC][C:L10][RP PHASE ENDED 9/24] Dressage
Kensington Grand Prix
09.06-09.08.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Leah Harrington
All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC DRESSAGE account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
- TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
- FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
- SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
- THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
- FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
- PRIX ST. GEORGES (7): $525 entry fee
- INTERMEDIARE I (8): $600 entry fee
- INTERMEDIARE II (9): $675 entry fee
- GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Just giving you a heads up that I accidentally misspelled my name in the owner's portion for Witrotska NC #28871 (i've been up studying, my brain is fried, woops, lol!) I left out the t in Boutsikaris.
29853 RFE Atticus has an accidental space at the end of his name sorry. Could you please fix it
Ooops did a mistake with the Horse ID from RDEC Jamaika and OPS Matrix , Could you please fix it ? Thank you
RDEC Jamaika ID = 15753
OPS Matrix ID = 29888
And behind Kennington HA stands Undeclared ? He was already active in ES 2.0 his DF Reg : # 02570 in Training Level <3
His Profil link
I entered Napir SH in the wrong class, please can you move him to Introductory (1). Thanks
If WRNGS Maestro Thorello could be moved down to Training level, that would be grand.
25426 Draconis Samriel's owner should be Nikki Calvaria and not Sigren Karlsson. Thank you!
The entry for Sir Henry FN i accidentally entered the wrong ID, it should be 27142. Thanks
@Selene-Boutsikaris @Neeve-Kalford @Callixta-Rosella @Nikki-Calvaria @Riz-Artemidoros Fixed
@Nicole-Löffler Fixed both Jamaika and Matrix's IDs. As far as Kennington HA, if you haven't been able to show him since 2.5 started, you may need to send in a 2.0 Transfer Error Form here.
@Dimitri-Dane I moved him to Training Level and you should be fine there. You do have too many entries in First Level. Let me know who you would like to move
Whoops, I guess I misread which horse was where.
EL Mishkaljee NA could be moved into Introductory.
10785 Laurette HA's unretirement hasn't been processed yet... can you remove her, please?
Could Duval's Rangeman (22989) be moved to level 2?
Please delete 29595 second entry
Made a small mistake. 21827 SH October Sky should be October Sky PL Thanks
Can you please correct the name for Syndicate KN (#19238)? I think his name is supposed to have a space in front, whoops. Thank you!
- This phase will remain open for 14 days from the time of this post.
- You can submit any photo, story or a combination photo and story.
- Horses need to be entered in the randomized phase to qualify.
- Horses that have been disqualified may enter and collect points.
- A total of 5 horses per member can be entered in the Role Play phase.
- Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards.
- Story entries must be at least 300 words long and related to the show or the entry will not be counted. Entries longer than 300 words will not receive extra achievement points.
- Photos can be inspired by how your horse did in the competition portion of the show or you can do anything related to the show - e.g. arriving at the show, watching a class, etc.
- One entry will award 2 points (photo or story).
- If both a picture and story are submitted, 1 extra point is awarded for a possible total of 3 points per horse.
- Each entry in the Roleplay Phase will award 20 Achievement Points ($1,000 prize money). For more information on Achievement Points please see The Achievement Points Guide
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards
Adonai VDH warming up in the outdoor before entering the ring.
RDEC Night Thief, Fourth Level, K-H Extended Trot
EVEC Ambassador exiting the ring after a fantastic Intro test.
WP Toy Story, 20m Circle Working Canter