{!LAST OWNERS ANNOUNCED!} DPPR September Traditional Foal Sale

• PR Committee

alt text

Welcome to DPPR's September traditional foal sale. There are 6 homebred yearlings for sale today; 3 fillies and 3 colts. They all come with custom markings. Standard rules apply, do not distribute their markings or other custom CC created for them to others or publicly unless you are reselling them. I'd only like to be notified of their new homes in the event you have to sell them. Other than that, I just want active loving homes for them :kissing_heart: All these horses have main sites and are awaiting registration so you can start competing as soon as possible. You're free to adjust their coats as much as you'd like. All photos are taken with Reshade and filters are added in photoshop, but other than that, they're unedited.

There is no set price for these horses! I am not looking at price so much as who will be providing the best home. Feel free to offer as much or as little as you like, but unfortuately offers for me to give the horses away for free will have to be denied as I do want some money for them. 5k will be my minimum price!

alt text
    Main Site
    Wielkopolski || 07/17 || Palomino Sabino Appaloosa || ee/AA/nCr/nW/nLP/nPATN2
    alt text
    alt text

As complex and foreign as his name suggests, DPPR Quantum Entanglement is one of our best on offer in terms of color, talent and pedigree. One of the first babies out of our stud Arezzo W and by DPPR Quantum Physics, he has a lot of big names to live up to. Grandson of Las Vegas W on his sire's side and great-grandson of the famed MSE Project Mayhem on his dam's, he gets a +11 in Dressage, +6 in Eventing and a +5 in Show Jumping. He's been registered and started in Dressage/Eventing but will absolutely have a fruitful career in SJ as well should he get a discipline change either now or down the line.

alt text
    Main Site
    German Sporthorse || 07/17 || Buckskin || Ee/Aa/nCr
    alt text
    alt text

The 'runt' of our crop in terms of size and skill, DPPR Cleopatra Selene is still one of the flashiest available. Her rich buckskin coat makes up for her lack of pedigree, and she's a perfect starter for anyone looking to start expanding their foundation and 2nd gen lines by incorporating new blood. By AR Midnight's Moon out of LFS Sora, she only gets a +4 in Show Jumping but she's an excellent-- and economical --option for further bonuses down the line and will definitely throw some gorgeously colored foals if bred to the right stallion.

alt text
    Main Site
    German Sporthorse || 07/17 || Grey (Bay) || EE/Aa/Gg
    alt text
    alt text

Chunky, chunky-chunky! DPPR Feainnewedd is on the heavier range when it comes to German Sporthorses, and she gets that from her sire, our only Spanish Warmblood, DPPR Gwynbleidd. She can trace her lineage back to RDEC Andalusians through her grandsire RDEC Barosso XII (Sire's side) and also to many famed Dressage horses through her dam, WVS Rosenreim. 'Rosey' has always thrown gorgeous bay babies for us, and Feainne is a stellar example of that. Look at her dapples! A gifted Dressage prospect, she gets a +17 in Dressage and a +1 to Eventing (She's been dual registered in Dressage/Eventing, but you are free to send in a discipline change if you'd like her to just compete in Dressage).

alt text
    Main Site
    German Sporthorse || 07/17 || Sooty Buckskin Overo Splash || Ee/AA/nCr/nSty/nO/nSpl
    alt text
    alt text

We've always been primarily breeders of color, and DPPR Sojourner Soldier exemplifies that. A Sooty Buckskin Splash Overo (Say that three times fast!) German Sporthorse, Sojourner draws his pedigree from famous Tekes such as MSE Black*Star which has influenced his gorgeous thin-but-not conformation. Our Irish Sport Horse mare MSE Pareidolia threw a gorgeous Overo colt in our last sale (DPPR Seeing Stunning) and now her splash has finally been passed down into her latest foal with Sojourner and his patterns are just intoxicating to look at, he's been the talk of the foaling barn ever since he was born. Sojourner gets a +13 to Show Jumping and a +2 in Eventing, and just like Feainnewedd you can send in a discipline change to have him compete in just SJ as he's been dual registered.

alt text
    Main Site
    International Sporthorse (25% Span. WB, 25% BSPH, 25% APH, 12.5% BWB, 12.5% Knab) || 07/17 || Bay Pintaloosa || EE/AA/nSpl/nT/nLP
    alt text
    alt text

Wow. W-o-w. This filly is the reason grades are amazing! A bay tobiano splash appaloosa, DPPR The Nihilist Moon is 12.5% British Warmblood, 12.5% Knabstrupper, 25% Spanish Warmblood, 25% British Sport Horse & 25% American Paint Horse. She's been tested and is a carrier of the LP gene (Unfortunately she did not get a PATN gene from either of her parents, so her subtle varnishing is all that will show!) and is the second foal out of our stunning mare Draconis Nihilista Cuero and the second foal by MSE Broken Crescent (The first, DPPR Lara Dorren, was sold in our last traditional sale). We've been dreaming of the match-up that made this gorgeous filly and let's just say that she'll probably have a full sibling later down the line. Nihilist Moon gets a +9 in Eventing, a +6 in Show Jumping and a +4 in Dressage & has been registered in the first two respectively.

alt text
    Main Site
    Dutch Warmblood || 07/17 || Bay || Ea/Aa
    alt text
    alt text

The final foal for sale - And the last of the filly storm we've had lately! - is DPPR Nebula. She's a stunning solid Dark Bay mare (With custom shader markings in lieu of white markings) and is the first foal by our stud Silver's Galaxy, who we've owned for 2 years now & is out of OCN Kobalt Star, one of our top mares this season -- Her foals are always known to run and have clever minds for their sport. Sassy and full of energy, she's been impressing our trainers every turn with her latent Jumping ability, which is no mistake - She has Silver's Just Because as a grandsire, and gets a +11 in Show Jumping to boot. Without flashy white markings or a very striking presence, Nebula might not be the horse you'd expect to captivate people, but the moment she enters a ring all eyes are on her.

HORSE APPLICATIONS
    DPPR Quantum Entanglement 4
    DPPR Cleopatra Selene 3
    DPPR Feainnewedd 2
    DPPR Sojourner Soldier 4
    DPPR The Nihilist Moon 5
    DPPR Nebula 3

• sits on hands :see_no_evil:

• DPPR Cleopatra Selene & DPPR Sojourner Soldier :heart_eyes:

• PR Committee

@Neeve-Kalford said in {Ends When Sold!} DPPR September Traditional Foal Sale:

sits on hands :see_no_evil:

:kissing_heart:

@Ludivine-O'nells said in {Ends When Sold!} DPPR September Traditional Foal Sale:

DPPR Cleopatra Selene & DPPR Sojourner Soldier :heart_eyes:

:heart:

Application count has been updated :sunglasses:

• Luke you're tempting me... again. I have my fav now and it's so hard to resisit...

• Moderation Committee

Ughhh stop selling pretty things :sob: :sob:

• PR Committee

@Constantine-Vale said in {Ends When Sold!} DPPR September Traditional Foal Sale:

Luke you're tempting me... again. I have my fav now and it's so hard to resisit...

You knooooow you wanna :kissing_heart:

@Elin-Fredriksdotter said in {Ends When Sold!} DPPR September Traditional Foal Sale:

Ughhh stop selling pretty things :sob: :sob:

make me :joy: :heart: :smirk:

Updated the application count :grin: I'm starting to seriously consider owners for Sojourner & Nihilist Moon so get your apps in for those, and Quantum Entanglement still has 0 apps sent in so he needs some love too :heart_decoration:

• @Luke-Teth said in {Ends When Sold!} DPPR September Traditional Foal Sale:

@Constantine-Vale said in {Ends When Sold!} DPPR September Traditional Foal Sale:
    Updated the application count :grin: I'm starting to seriously consider owners for Sojourner & Nihilist Moon so get your apps in for those, and Quantum Entanglement still has 0 apps sent in so he needs some love too :heart_decoration:

And love he'll receive :heart_decoration: Sent an application

Thank you so much for hosting that sale

• PR Committee

@Levi-Rosenthal said in {Ends When Sold!} DPPR September Traditional Foal Sale:

@Luke-Teth said in {Ends When Sold!} DPPR September Traditional Foal Sale:

And love he'll receive :heart_decoration: Sent an application

Thank you so much for hosting that sale

:hugging: :hugging:

I fixed an error in the form where I had incorrectly listed Quantum Entanglement as Quantum Physics. His name is all fixed up now (But it doesn't effect current apps, so do with that what you will)

App count will be updated in the morning. So far 13 submitted :confetti_ball:

• PR Committee

3 owners have been determined!

Can I just say first off that the response I've gotten has been inspiring? Over 20 applications for these horses was a lot more than I expected to get, and it's been amazing to see them pour in! Hugs and kisses to all who applied, this was such a hard decision and if you didn't get a horse, there are still 3 looking for dream homes! :horse:

DPPR The Nihilist Moon has been sold to @Andrea-Burdine! :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

DPPR Sojourner Soldier has been sold to @Heather-Tann! :star2:

And last but certainly not least, DPPR Nebula has been sold to @Clementine-Laake! :space_invader:

If the new owners could get in contact with me, we can sort out sending their files via whatever works best :grin: DPPR Feainnewedd, DPPR Quantum Entanglement & DPPR Cleopatra Selene are still open for apps, but I feel like by next week they'll be sold so you should get your apps in if you're on the fence!

• My fave one didn't sell, maybe that's a sign :P

• PR Committee

Woah man, school's been kicking my butt :weary: And all this donation drive hype!

Due to the fact that I've had little time to review apps, I'm afraid these last 3 owners will have to wait until the weekend! Thank you so much for your patience, guys :pray: :pray: I promise to sort out these owners soon :joy:

• PR Committee

:face_palm: I'll keep this short...

Owners are here!

DPPR Quantum Entanglement has been sold to @Jade-Nguyen!

DPPR Cleopatra Selene has been sold to @Rebecca-Wall!

And finally, DPPR Feainnewedd has been sold to @Riz-Artemidoros!

Thank you for all the interest. I'm so happy these lovelies found their forever homes! If the new owners could message me I'll organize sending out files today/tomorrow :smile:

• OMG! I'm so stoked, shes so pretty!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.