Ocean Pearl Stud

• This is amazing!

• Aw, my favorite blog is here, YASS! Can't wait to see more of your stunning edits
    sits and waits

• Crazy good! CRAZY!

• Amazing pics!!! <3 <3 <3

• God, how beautiful! I fell in love! :heart_eyes:

• ✓ gorgeous horses
    ✓ gorgeous sims
    ✓ gorgeous editing
    you make me feel weak

• @Toreno-Werty , wow Thank you so much <3
    @Constantine-Vale , eeeeeeep Love you <3 and Thank you for your comment this makes my heart melt.
    @Lidija-Rotherford , Thank you Hon
    @Alexandra-Yashirina , <3 <3 <3
    @Anzhelika-Shabanova , Wow Thank you
    @Petra-Wyngaard, Omg I always admired your editing style so neat and perfect so thank you so much <3

• Competition Committee

Why haven't I commented on this blog already?! I've missed seeing your updates around the community everything is perfect as usual. I love the tudor style barn too.

• You and your dreamy pictures, just give us more already * shakes fist *

:heart_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes:

• The atmosphere in your pictures is just shdbckjhadsnx :heart_eyes:

• that's amazing, love it! ^^

• Of course I'm obviously going to stalk your blog and steal all your horses (especially Marzipan) but also can I move into your facilities? <3 You know I'm obsessed with your barn and your horses :-)

• Gorgeous stable!

• Breed Committee

I love the vitiligo dog! Everything else is beautiful as well, I like the work you do with lighting as well as all the focus you put into small details, really makes the pictures pop.

• I think I've said this million times already, but mwahaha never here so here we go again – I can't adore enough the very special feeling you have in your photos and edits! <3 Can't wait to see more!

• Yo Günther! So glad you found time to start a blog (I miss you so much around here man.. facebook's not enough xD)
    I've told you this already like a million times but, damn...girl.. your pictures are AMAZING! Love the way you're editing them so much. <3

• Your editing is as always amazing. I love all that timber framework. It makes me feel cozy and home-ish

• @Johanna-Masters said in Ocean Pearl Stud | 21.01:

Why haven't I commented on this blog already?! I've missed seeing your updates around the community everything is perfect as usual. I love the tudor style barn too.

Omg Thank you so much Johanna <3

@Merida-Dahmer said in Ocean Pearl Stud | 21.01:

You and your dreamy pictures, just give us more already * shakes fist *

:heart_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@Daria-Burtseva said in Ocean Pearl Stud | 21.01:

The atmosphere in your pictures is just shdbckjhadsnx :heart_eyes:

OMG Daria looooove you !

@Sophie-Oak said in Ocean Pearl Stud | 21.01:

that's amazing, love it! ^^

Thank you <3

@Michelle-Frohman said in Ocean Pearl Stud | 21.01:

Of course I'm obviously going to stalk your blog and steal all your horses (especially Marzipan) but also can I move into your facilities? <3 You know I'm obsessed with your barn and your horses :-)

Ohhhhh noooo stealing ! :interrobang: :heart_decoration:

@Lainey-Hendrix said in Ocean Pearl Stud | 21.01:

Gorgeous stable!

Thank you Lainey <3

@Cole-Tieman said in Ocean Pearl Stud | 21.01:

I love the vitiligo dog! Everything else is beautiful as well, I like the work you do with lighting as well as all the focus you put into small details, really makes the pictures pop.

OMG you make me cry !

@Luna-Andrews said in Ocean Pearl Stud | 21.01:

I think I've said this million times already, but mwahaha never here so here we go again – I can't adore enough the very special feeling you have in your photos and edits! <3 Can't wait to see more!

Oh Luna <3 Thank you so much btw I totally love your Finnis !

@Bree-Asgard said in Ocean Pearl Stud | 21.01:

Yo Günther! So glad you found time to start a blog (I miss you so much around here man.. facebook's not enough xD)
    I've told you this already like a million times but, damn...girl.. your pictures are AMAZING! Love the way you're editing them so much. <3

Awww P****l :3 your one to talk young lady <3 I MISS YOU TOO ! SO MUCH

@Jase-Sunshine said in Ocean Pearl Stud | 21.01:

Your editing is as always amazing. I love all that timber framework. It makes me feel cozy and home-ish

Thank you so much <3 <3

Just look at me I am a horrible person :O If even the forum ask me if I want to start a new blog because this one is quite old x.x
    But in the beginning of the year, my game was running so laggy and I couldn't find the problem at all this was sooooo nerve wrecking. So i was taking a little break to focus on other things but then came problem after problem and schwuups 5 month later, i was telling me now i am going to fix the game because i missed equus and all of you guys and your lovely photos and horses quiete badly ! But then i started the game and it run like nothing ever happed WTF !! I didnt even touched it for 5 month and it was like what ?! No errror at all ! This shit is kind of spooky, and now with a full working game again i hope i can be a bit more active around here again.

And a little Horse dump for all of you <3

Ocean Pearl's Tokyo Drift
    image tag

RDEC Vikarina & RDEC Jamaica
    image tag

Daily Workout with Marzipan :muscle_tone2:
    image tag

OPS Vincent ( Valentina v.d. Lüne x Kennington HA )
    image tag

Ocean Pearl's Marzipan
    image tag

Kennington HA ( @Daria-Burtseva )
    image tag

Summer Training with Tokyo Drift
    image tag

• I'm so happy to see your horses again, especially Marzipan and Tokyo :heart: Your editing is mindblowing! Looking forward for more pictures ;)

• @Constantine-Vale said in Ocean Pearl Stud | 21.01:

I'm so happy to see your horses again, especially Marzipan and Tokyo :heart: Your editing is mindblowing! Looking forward for more pictures ;)

Awwww Thank you so much Constantine <3

Ocean Pearl's Crystalline, I actually wanted to sell her, but then i took these pictures and just couldn't ! She looks so cute and mostly annoyed :blue_heart:

image tag

image tag

image tag

I am sooooooo sad that there are no Traditional Shows around Equus anymore I freaking miss them :( And what now ? Now I have to edit pictures mostly just for fun because I absolutely suck at writing long ass stories or RP Phases ....

RDEC Vikarina
    image tag

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.