Makin It Rain Raffle [ Ends 9/15]

• Making it Rain Raffle

I have far too much money with no hopes of every finding anything to spend it on. Trust me I have tried. So instead of it just sitting and growing mold in my bank account I have decided to do something very fun and very charitable for the community. I am holding a money raffle. I am going to be giving out a very large chunk of money to 5 lucky winners. You have 5 days to enter this raffle. Five days to run and dash as fast as you can.
    I want to make it rain, let that money fall on down so that we can all roll around in it together.

Rules:
    Now the rules are very very simple, and there is only two of them.
    Rule 1: Entrants must not have more than 100k in their bank accounts ( I will be checking)
    Rule 2: You must enter a secret password on the raffle form so that I know you are all very very serious about this grand giveaway. On the raffle form I would love it if you would please enter a made up name of a Dancer ;D :wink: :wink: in the password column. All in good fun of course xD

Prizes
    Now for the prizes!

1st: 125k
    2nd:125k
    3rd: 125k
    4th: 75k
    5th: 75k

See making it rain!

AND THE WINNERS ARE!
    0_1505590159832_Screenshot_6.png

• Some changes have been made to the raffle, but its back up, and I have increased prizes for any inconvenience

• Do people need to reenter if already entered?

• Moderation Committee

This is such a sweet idea! Good luck to all the entrants :heart_decoration:

• No you don't need to re-enter if you already entered @Treyvor-Storm

Also guys I need the name of your account on the main site so I can check to see if everyone is following the rules and has less than 100k I have a stable name on the form xD and need the name I would send the money too please.

and thank you @Elin-Fredriksdotter I want new members and members that are less fortunate to be able to bid on a horse of their dreams, actually stand a chance to get their stables off the ground and add in a few more horses so that they can proper compete :)

• Such a great thing your doing Tiffany! :clap_tone1:

• Thank you so much for this Raffle! I'd really like to buy a horse that costs 35,000 But I only have 25,000 😭
    My equus Name is Claire von Hohenfeld:) thought you n
    eed to know

• This is such a nice and sweet thing to do Tiffany, good luck to all entrants! :heart:

• this is so awesome, Tiffany. thank you! and good luck to everyone

hope you like my "dancer" name, btw :laughing:

• Would you please be able to remove me from the raffle. I had something come up and would be breaking rule 1 afterwards. :3

Best of luck to all entrants and thank you for hosting the event!

• Thanks so much for hosting this! Good luck guys. ❤❤

• @Maize-Winters Yes I can, I am glad you are being a sport and following the rules, thank you

• I am going to close this as 11:59 Pacific time tonight

• bless you. <3

• Winners have been posted!

• Congrats to all winners!!! :D

• Thank you so much!!
    Congratulations to all winners <3

• I don't believe I ended up in 6th :(

Congrats to all the winners <3 <3 <3

• Wow! This is amazing :blue_heart:
    Thank you so much!!

• @Tiffany-Tieman said in Makin It Rain Raffle [ Ends 9/15]:

Winners have been posted!

Oh my gosh! Can't believe it! :flushed:
    I'm so happy right now! :blush:
    Thank you very much for holding this raffle and congrats to all the other winners! :heart:

• Thank you!
    Such a sweet thing. An congrats to all the winners

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.