[Sold] Rustic Barn

• This is a barn I made purely out of boredom recently and to ensure my game was running smoothly again after a few issues. I sadly have no use for it, but hopefully it will be useful to someone else on the forum.

Rules;
    Do whatever you like with it. Share it with your friends, bulldoze the majority of it...remove stuff, replace stuff. Once you pay for it, its yours. You don't have to give credit back to me if you don't wish to.
    This is quite CC-heavy, so please only bid if you are happy to install so much CC. I don't have links to every item used, but if something doesn't show up correctly and you're desperate for that item, I will try and find it for you. But you are welcome to replace anything that is missing, recolour anything etc. It's yours. Do what you want with it

About The Barn
    This is a 64x64 lot (built and shown in my own private world that isn't included). However it should work absolutely fine when placed on any 64x64 lot, the lot I used in my world is flat and should be easy to replicate in another world.
    The main barn has 10 stalls along with a riders hangout room to grab coffee and check your Equus messages and a TV to watch too. Further down the barn is a grooming / washing stall, and opposite that is the feed room. There's also a small tack room complete with chairs and lockers for riders to change ready for training.
    Outside the barn is an outside block with 4 stalls, overlooking a tree maze - but look through the trees for the peaceful dining area complete with cupcakes and coffee. There's also a pond (Currently not stocked with any fish) and around the other side of the barn is a hay barn with attached trailer storage, and a lunging pen too.
    This lot does have a lot of landscaping but of course with the rules being so lenient you're welcome to remove the trees and build more stalls or an arena. I just like pretty flowers :hibiscus:

Pictures;

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

More pictures can be found here http://imgur.com/a/Y9E3A

Bidding Info
    Starting bid is $10,000
    Autobuy is set at $35,000 but will no longer be available once a bid is placed
    Min bid increase $1000, no max bid increase
    The auction will finish 24hours after the last bid.

• SB! I need more barns :heart_eyes:

• @Sadie-Woodson said in [Ends 24h ALB] Rustic Barn:

SB! I need more barns :heart_eyes:

Unfortunately I had accepted an autobuy offer literally 2 mins before you placed your bid, I'm so sorry :see_no_evil: But feel free to PM me and I might be able to build you something a bit similar if you are in need of a barn :)

So this is now closed, and congrats to the buyer :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.