Horse registration skipped over...

• I guess this is the place for this...

Over a month ago (Aug 6th) APH mare Quite A Catch was submitted for registration. Nothing happened with any stock horses for weeks, until about a week ago or so (1st days of Sep) when stock horses before and after her got dealt with. That's right, horses submitted before and after! Apparently she was skipped over for reasons unknown, it's not like she's hard to see on the list being white line in the middle of green lined horses...

No, wasn't expecting just a few days wait (everyone has irl to deal with and so on). But honestly dealing with stock horse registrations seems to be awfully slow (in this case nothing happened in 3+ weeks), considering there's not that many of them pending at any time, and then one's patience gets "rewarded" with something like this...

Quick fix for the issue would be appreciated, several shows have already gone by and patience left is wearing thin every day that goes by.

• Breed Committee

As you said, it seems like your horse was skipped accidentally, that has happened to me as well when registering horses. I know that the stock horses registrar has been quite busy lately and unable to register new horses but I don't know more than that sorry.

• Breed Committee

I have been dealing with stock horses until the registrar is back. This is a case of just missing your horse in the queue. I have reviewed your application now for you - I apologise for misreading the breed group on the sheet. (Would like to add the sheet we see is a different colour, so she's harder to spot!)

• Ah, didn't know the sheet ain't the same for everyone, more understandable situation then. Thanks for taking care of it this quickly! ^^

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.