[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 09/16] Show Jumping
Rome Grand Prix I
09.13-09.15.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Anna Hertler
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC SHOW JUMPING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
- HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
- BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
- AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
- TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
- ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
- OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
- GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee
Turns out #29112 came to me with a misspelled name. Please change it to DPPR A Regal Solider and I'll submit a name change after the show. :3
Could 25074 RP Prince of Exhibition please be moved to level 6 and 25326 Draconis Total Eclipse to level 5 please
Made a couple of mistakes, could you please change #28609 to TLM Lune de miel and #20389 to TLM King Arthur Thanks
Can you check for spaces around WP Ahzazual's name? I might have just spelt it wrong but tired me can't work it out Also note that SAEC Held van Morgen is still pending a name change to Held van Morgen van Vossenbaan in case she shows up wrong later. Thank you!
@Rebecca-Wall Apparently he is supposed to have a space behind his name. I have made a note about SAEC Held van Morgen too
I can not access the leaderboard I have entered three horses but I do not know if that is correct. and I can not see the raw entry list
@Nina-Ricchi They look correct on the entry list : )
They look correct on the entry list : )
our 3 horses ?
24344 KPE Cladestein could go to intermediate to even it out? Sorry for being such a pain!
@Neeve-Kalford All set. And no worries
I think i forgot to put a space behind the Name of Ocean Pearl's Tokyo Drift ( 22818 ) and OPS Huscarl (29931 ) , i am really sorry i just keep forgetting it x.x
@Nicole-Löffler Fixed them both for you : ) I also noticed that you have one horse that is entered above level
I think there may spaces missing around High Style KF's (29870) name, could you check for that? Thank you!
Can you please move 29428 WWREC Nikki up to lvl 2. Thank you
I have new access to the leaderboard thanks
Please remove entry for #25295 ES Rodheatte (lvl 4). Thank you! (Payment sent accordingly.)
@Isaiah-Pace Fixed it : )
Ack, had wrong tab opened and entered all the ponies here. Please scratch the following:
ID 28684 (RW* Y'golonac)
ID 5650 (Ivie des Grèzes)
ID 27880 (DIS Little Nightmare)
ID 26684 (Pipit's Skipper)
ID 19784 (Vibrissae SF)
ID 20650 (MSE My Sweet Casio)
ID 20649 (MSE Nekomata)
ID 26083 (DIS Bog Butter)
Sorry for all the trouble!