Muxfeldt Brazilian Sport Horses

• alt text
    alt text
    The Muxfeldt Stables were founded in 2000 by Maria Salin and Rita Muxfeldt, in the southest part of Brazil. The main breed here is Brazilian Sport Horse, but we also have some Criollos, a breed that is popular in the region.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

These are our 4 first BSHs, MXF Idálio, MXF Colombina, MXF Chocolover and MXF Tropicália.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

And these are our 3 first Criollos, Ventania, Cancioneiro and Carancho.

Feel free to message us anytime, our stallions are always available for stud, just PM me here to check the prices :slight_smile:

• Today our first foal was born, meet MXF Ícarus (Abendglanz R x MXF Tropicália), known as Iko!
    alt text

• Ícarus is so beautiful!!

• @Borja-Domecq Thank you ^^

• Breed Committee

That foal is adorable! <3

• @Rebecca-Wall Thanks <3

• Today I'll talk about my horses.
    alt text
    This one is MXF Chocolover. He is very easygoing and curious. Always searching for snacks in people's pockets. He also loves baths -- it's a good way to stay cool in Brazil's summer. He is 4 years old.

alt text
    This is MXF Idálio. He is very quiet and skittish with strangers, but he absolutely LOVES apples. Even if it is a stranger that is giving it to him, he accepts. When we got him, he was pretty aggressive with us too, but he got used in no time. He is 4 years old.

alt text
    This girlis MXF Colombina. She is very calm and gentle and loves kids -- and kids love her. She hates being on her stall, so she learned how to open the door and caused a lot of trouble. Her favorite treats are carrots, and she is 4 years old.

alt text
    This is MXF Tropicália, the eldest one. She is very energetic, always running, bucking and playing with the horse ball. She had her first foal a while ago, (MXF Ícarus) and proved to be a great mother. She is about 4 years old.

• A small training session with MXF Tropicália, MXF Ícarus and MXF Idálio.

Ídálio is usually skittish and aggressive with others he doesn't know well - with humans as well as with horses - but he seemed to like MXF Ícarus, the new foal, and adopted him as his own son.

Today we realized Iko has a promising future in show jumping.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Training with MXF Chocolover.
    alt text
    alt text

• A small update to our criollo mare, Ventania.
    This morning I woke up and went to feed the horses, but I didn't see Ventania -- that's because she was lying down on the floor of the stall. Worried, I called the doctor. It turned out that she has idiopathic colic (with no root cause determined).
    Here is a pic of her yesterday:
    alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.