Sycamore Stud's Blog [9/15] DPPR Nebula

• i'll make this prettier eventually

• Dumbo Never Skips Leg Day

0_1505402109558_Screenshot-1424 large.png
    unedited
    This is SY Elephant, better known as Dumbo around the barn (his ears are much bigger than what is looks like here). He is a 6 year old OTTB gelding, who really never made it big on the track. He was raced about three times in total, and finished last every time. He's more of a 'we'll make it there eventually' kinda guy; he makes for a great hunter, however, and we hope he'll do great things out in that ring. Here he is with his rider, Savannah West, working on their counter canter.

(I'm basically just going to be copying and pasting my images from my Equus-Sims album for now. :) )

• Wow, beautiful horse and AWESOME edit <3

• PR Committee

Those reins :drooling_face: :drooling_face: And that edit is amazing, I love your hair :heart_decoration:

• @Sarah-Fischer thank you so much!!
    @Luke-Teth thank you!! :heartpulse:

Show Entries

I'm still just moving some photos over since I have nothing new at the moment. I hope you enjoy. :)

0_1505502097775_Screenshot-1479 copy.png
    (unedited) SY Elephant and rider Savannah West at Texas Rose

0_1505502155616_Screenshot-1444 large.png
    (unedited) CA Anticipation and rider Peyton Dunder at the Yeatman Classic -- they placed 3rd!

0_1505502221734_Screenshot-1538 copy.png
    (unedited) SY Elephant and Jackie Daley at Spring Hill Stable's Halter Show -- you'll have to excuse that lead rope, I got lazy :cold_sweat:

• beautiful pic of show

• @Nina-Ricchi thank you! :)

New Arrival

0_1505526041445_Screenshot-1625 large.png

This is DPPR Nebula, aka the love of my life, who I bought from @Luke-Teth. She is a beautiful blood bay dutch warmblood mare with lots of growing up to do still. She just turned three, so we are working on basic stuff -- getting used to the saddle and rider, some light flatwork a few times a work. We will start actually working with her when she turns four, but we want to let this baby be a baby for a little while still. :slight_smile:

• PR Committee

Nebula looks so beautiful in your game :hugging: I'm so happy you love her!

• Competition Committee

How have I missed this one?! You have such beautiful pictures, and I love Elephant's unique little shoulder dots. Very cute :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.