[Winners Announced: 9/22] Real Estate Raffle

• Southern Pines is rebuilding!

Instead of tearing down this barn and house that I have worked extremely hard on, I have decided that I will raffle them off to the community. I would love to have someone else use them than them just be sitting.

Rules & Other Information

• Do not mass upload
    • Please give credit where credit is due
    • Do NOT re-sale. I am raffling these for free so someone will USE them. Not for others to make a profit from. In your application please put the name of your favorite breed of horse so I know you have read this VERY important rule.
    • You are welcome to change/add anything you would like; stalls, floors, paddocks.
    • If you are missing CC please DM me and I will help you find the items.
    • Any entries submitted after 11:59pm on 9/21 will be disqualified for the raffle
    • One entry per member
    • Raffle is picked at random and winner will be announced 9/22

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    18 stall barn

• 18 spacious stalls (6x6)

• Full decorated tack room

• 2 wash stalls

• 2 paddocks

• Chandeliers & gorgeous stall fronts

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

2 Bedroom House

• Fully furnished

• 2 stories

• Dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, living room, office, upstairs bathroom, masterbedroom, spare bedroom

• Outside patio, large backyard, in-ground pool

• 2 car garage

MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

Enter Raffle Here

• If you have entered the raffle please either DM me or resubmit (Please let me know that its a resubmit though). I forgot to ask EC name so I have no clue who entered. I am so sorry! But it is fixed!

• 2 more days and still only a handful of entries. There is still time to enter!

• The real estate raffle closes tonight at 11:59pm EST. Not too much longer so get your entries in.

• Winners!

House: Miranda Gage @Miranda-Gage
    Barn: Charlie Smith @Charlie-Smith

Thank you all for entering

Here is the random list sheet for everyone :)

alt text
    alt text

For all those who did not win, I would be happy to try to make lots for any of you if you are interested. I may do another raffle in the future as this was so much fun!

• Thank you so much :heart:

• Thank you for hosting this raffle!

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld thank you for entering! Like I mentioned above, I'd be more than happy to make you a lot if you'd like one 😊

• Thank you so much for this raffle it was amazing!!

• Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.