[CC][C:L10][RP Phase ENDED] Show Hunters
Vienna Hunter Classic I
09.16-09.18.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Therese Lind
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC SHOW HUNTERS account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the SHOW HUNTERS Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- CROSSRAIL (1): $75 entry fee
- SCHOOLING (2): $150 entry fee
- BABY GREEN (3): $225 entry fee
- PRE-GREEN (4): $300 entry fee
- GREEN (5): $375 entry fee
- WORKING (6): $450 entry fee
- PERFORMANCE (7): $525 entry fee
- HIGH PERFORMANCE (8): $600 entry fee
- HANDY (9): $675 entry fee
- DERBY (10): $750 entry fee
Do you mind seeing what's wrong with SAEC Dragonfly's entry? There might just be space somewhere. Thank you!
@Rebecca-Wall SAEC Dragonfly is listed as retired in the show history
Oh I didn't know that! Just ignore her entry then - I sent the full fees but that doesn't matter
Can you change Dogwood's Hardley Dun It to lvl 1 entered her wrong. Thank you!
Hi!! When you get a chance could you please correct Mr. Bigshot it says it is incorrect. Thank You!
Myosotis´ Descaro (ID 28322) is waiting for a fix of a typo in his name. He will be written as Myosotis' Descaro afterwards.
Just for the case this happens during the judging of this show. (:
Something's wrong with the sheet
@Merida-Dahmer Ugh, I'll have to take a look at it or ask someone else, it worked fine just a couple of minutes ago sigh
Don't worry, we can wait!
Seems like it just had a hiccup or something, it should be up and running again (for now at least lol)
- This phase will remain open for 14 days from the time of this post.
- You can submit any photo, story or a combination photo and story.
- Horses need to be entered in the randomized phase to qualify.
- Horses that have been disqualified may enter and collect points.
- A total of 5 horses per member can be entered in the Role Play phase.
- Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards.
- Story entries must be at least 300 words long and related to the show or the entry will not be counted. Entries longer than 300 words will not receive extra achievement points.
- Photos can be inspired by how your horse did in the competition portion of the show or you can do anything related to the show - e.g. arriving at the show, watching a class, etc.
- One entry will award 2 points (photo or story).
- If both a picture and story are submitted, 1 extra point is awarded for a possible total of 3 points per horse.
- Each entry in the Roleplay Phase will award 20 Achievement Points ($1,000 prize money). For more information on Achievement Points please see The Achievement Points Guide
CLICK HERE TO ENTER ROLEPLAY PHASE
Raw entry list
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards