$600 Donation Goal Met! Grand Finale!

• :confetti_ball: We've met our donation goal! :scream: WOO! :confetti_ball:

Further donations are greatly appreciated, and will go towards paying for hosting in 2015 and 2016 that Christina and I paid out of pocket. Thank you again to everyone who was able to donate!

First gift: Lauria Garrelli Champagne 3D Ear Net, Pad, and Wraps

Retexture for the brand new set of 3D meshes, including the ear net, pad, and leg wraps. Thanks again to Elin Fredriksdotter for this amazing gift.

• Includes custom thumbnails and 4K textures
    • Includes deco versions
    • Add textures with regular 2d saddle pads

Download

Disclaimer: All custom content is added to your game at your own risk. Neither Equus nor the creator of this custom content may be held responsible for the outcome.

Unedited preview pictures:

alt text alt text alt text alt text
    alt text alt text alt text

Second gift: All Purpose Saddle Retextures

alt text
    alt text

The all-purpose saddle has been given brand new 3k textures by Luke Teth! Thank you for all your efforts to improve the quality of our games. :kissing_heart:

Download

Disclaimer: All custom content is added to your game at your own risk. Neither Equus nor the creator of this custom content may be held responsible for the outcome.

Third gift: Rolled Leather Bridle

alt text

Our third gift is a brand new rolled leather bridle with 4k textures from Elin! Comes with flash and flash-less version, both of which have 6 presets (3 colors, with and without bling) This bridle is fully recolorable with four channels.

Plain browband channels: Leather, bit rings + Metal pieces, padding, bit mouthpiece
    Bling browband channels: Leather, whole bit + metal pieces, padding, bling

Download No Flash

Download With Flash

Fourth gift: Roached Mane and Shaved Tail

alt text

And last but certainly not least, we have two retextures of @Aylet-Schrödinger 's Shaved Tail and Mane meshes so that the former is puffier and the latter is now a roached mane. Thanks Aylet for the mesh and Luke for the retexture! <3

Download Roached Mane

Download Shaved Tail

Thanks again to everyone that was able to donate! You are keeping our community alive <3

• Thank you so much to everyone who donated and those who made these wonderful gifts. Our community is super amazing!

• hank you for all .... oh my gohave no words

• HELP ME I'M INTERNALLY SCREAMING SO BAD!

These are amazing!!!

• I'm so sad I couldn't pitch in and donate, but thank you thank you thank you to those who have brought us these amazing gifts, they're absolutely wonderful! :heart:

• Administrators

You :clap_tone3: guys :clap_tone3: are :clap_tone3: amazing :clap_tone3: :clap_tone3: :clap_tone3:

• I can't even find words to describe how all over the moon I'm now with this pack especially LG set and the gooooorgeous bridles..! <3 <3 Elin did it again! and massive thanks to Luke too that also have made such great gifts for this donation :D

• Competition Committee

Everything for this donation drive has been absolutely spectacular and I'm so ecstatic to have such amazing creations to utilize for my horses and stables!

@Elin-Fredriksdotter and @Luke-Teth ~ you two are incredible and I can only say thank you so much for the amazing creations that you two work so hard to create and then so willingly share with all of us <3

• I can't even thank you enough, so just... thank you. Equus team – thank you for using your time to keep this community running. @Elin-Fredriksdotter & @Luke-Teth – you are both so talented making cc that I can't even handle! Thank you so much for making it for everyone to enjoy. Love you <3

• PR Committee

It was my pleasure, Equus :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

I'm so insanely proud of how the community rallied around our goal! And of course insanely pleased as well to see your reactions to our goodies :hugging: I hope to see you all using them non-stop :joy: :heart:

• These are seriously so amazing i have no words! You are both so insanely talented thankyou for sharing these with us. I have all the Lauria Garrelli Champagne sets in real life for my horses and i can believe how realistic these look! Thankyou x 1000 for creating these for us all! So proud of this community we should all be so proud of ourselves! Really shows how much we all value Equus! <3

• Woo!! Thanks so much for the goodies!

Question, in the example pictures of the bridles, are the lashes and the forelocks edited in or are they cc? They're so uniform in each picture I can't tell!

• Moderation Committee

@Paige-Johnson The eyelashes and the blue eyes are edited but the mane is a WIP of mine :blush:

• OMG! loving these sm! just finished making half my horses, looks like im going back ;)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.