Equus Donation Drive 2017

• Hi everyone! We haven’t asked you to open your wallets for Equus since 2014, but we can’t put it off any longer. In the past, we’ve done a donation drive to pay for the hosting and services that we used in the past year. This year, we’re going to host one large donation drive and pay for the past year and pre-pay for the next year to ensure we always have the funds to keep the site running smoothly. To accomplish this, we need to raise $600.*

We are also changing the format of our donation gifts this year. In the past, one set/piece of CC was released after the overall goal was met. This time, every $100 donated will unlock a new piece or set of custom content for the entire community to enjoy. This CC was generously donated by Luke Teth and Elin Fredriksdotter to make this the best donation drive yet.

For more information about our hosting costs and to view invoices, check out this spreadsheet. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thank you in advance to all those who are able to donate! We appreciate your continued support and dedication. We couldn’t keep the lights on without you. Thank you to all members, whether you are able to donate for this drive or not, for making Equus the great community that it is.

:arrow_right: Donate

*Any donations raised beyond $600 are greatly appreciated and will go towards hosting and service fees from 2015/2016 that Christina and I have paid out of pocket. Here is a link to invoices for 2016.

• Will donate as soon as my paycheck goes through. Thank you for all that you do for Equus. 💖

• I try to donate every time, hopefully I can do it again this year <3 Thank you to the Equus team for another amazing year, not over yet, but we are close!

• Thank you to everyone who has or is trying to donate! Even a little bit adds up. And a huge thank you to Janelle and the team for keeping Equus running strong. It's expensive and time consuming and y'all are superstars. :heart: :heart:

• Breed Committee

This is the first time I can donate, I'll spare as much as possible to thank this amazing forum for the 5 years I've had here and the many more to come <3

• First time I'am able to donate. Thank you all for your great work :heart:

• How long will the drive stay open? Until we reach the goal? I ask because I can't donate until I get paid on the 29th.

• @Breanna-Fahnestock Until we reach the goal. :) Thanks for donating!

• Is there a certain amount we have to donate? I love the forum but I literally don't have much to spare until I get paid next week and I'm dying to help out :slight_frown:

• Competition Committee

You can donate what ever amount you want or not at all :)

• Donated <3 Not much, but I hope it helps.

• Donated :) thanks so much for keeping this forum going. I know so many people appreciate it <3

• Donated :two_hearts: Thank you guys for all that you do!

• I'd love to help you but can't, thanks a lot for all the time and efforts you put in this community :heart:

• Competition Committee

Finally was able to donate! Thank you for everything you do for us @Janelle-Forsyth <3

• woot! just donated too! Hopefully this will help us reach the next goal!

• Yay, I'm glad to see that! Thanks all! :D

• I donated again, come guys! With my donation it's only $25 left! :D

• I've added to the pile, hopefully we're getting close <3

• @Erin-Cooke said in Equus Donation Drive 2017:

I donated again, come guys! With my donation it's only $25 left! :D

How do you know the total? Is that posted somewhere?

• Competition Committee

@Breanna-Fahnestock there is a link in the top post :) But I'm pretty sure it hasn't been updated with your donation or anything after yours xD

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.