Ocean Pearl Stud //Venido

• List of Horses by Dicipline

Eventer
    Ocean Pearl's Marzipan ( Thoroughbred | Stallion | Grey | Ocean Pearl's Leutnant x Ocean Pearl's Beringsee )
    Ocean Pearl's Jellyfish ( Haflinger | Mare | Fla. Ch. | Wim van de Geest x Jana)
    Ocean Pearl's Rosenrot ( Thoroughbred |Mare | Black | Ocean Pearl's L.A. Noir x Ocean Pearl's Rosenmeer )
    Masquerade AT ( Swedish Warmblood | Mare| Dapple Bay Tobiano | Berlioz HF x OPS Hircine )
    Tanns Maerchenprinz ( Westphalian | Stallion | Black | Tanns Sommerprinz x Tanns Maerchentraum )

Dressage
    Kennington HA ( Dutch Warmblood | Bay | Valegro HA RDEC Kyraa )

Show Jumping
    Ocean Pearl's Marzipan ( Thoroughbred | Stallion | Grey | Ocean Pearl's Leutnant x Ocean Pearl's Beringsee )
    Ocean Pearl's Tokyo Drift ( Thoroughbred |Mare | Black | Ocean Pearl's Marzipan x Ocean Pearl's Rosenrot )

• GALLERY

Summary of Art 2o14 -2o17

alt text

*tbh putting together all those pictures had me crying, it was like a time travel, back then in 2013/14 I joined Equus to escape some RL problems like always searched I for solitude in the practice of Art, and when I lazily browsed the web I stumbled upon an ES Site if I remember right it was Dana Johnson's Website. To say the least I was doomed :3
    I've met wonderful People over ES and found great and dearly appreciated Friends, thank you, guys <3
    Even though I was having quite a hard time at the beginning, because of my lack of English skills with which I struggle even now, so please excuse my sometimes probably horrific grammar.
    I did never just edit for the pure purpose of portraying everyday life or Horses, sure there are many just 'Competition shots' But behind most picture hides a great deal of emotions, some were made out of happiness, some were made out of loneliness or sadness.
    I still remember when I edit them and it's hard to believe how time flies some of them are now over 3 years old. But after all this time I still love every single one of them.

Other Art /Fan Art /Concept Art

• Just a little foreword, quite a while ago I received not so friendly words about this kind of Art.
      I just want to make something clear, of course, is Equus for Sim stuff designed and I won't argue with this. But just doing some 'edits' isn't cutting it for me anymore, I try really really hard to pursue a professional Career with Art/ Concept Art and what better opportunity is there to take the chance and practice with my pixel ponies? Right, none. I know that a lot player ( I even received some rude Messages/ Emails about this like wtf ?) say this isn't DeviantArt or HARPG is for playing with drawings and that my pictures aren't sim'isch enough, I tell you now that I am not doing anything with bad intentions I just enjoy doing artsy stuff of my favorite Horses, I am not going to use pictures like that for competitions or workshops so nobody have to feel threatened or whatever the problem is, I am not a people pleaser, so nothing that is said will stop me from doing drawings or heavy editings.
      I know this may sound rude but if you not like a picture don't comment on it, just ignore it or whatever. Art means a lot to me and I won't let a few bad words discourage me. I always appreciate fair critique but being insulting is a no go.

alt text

• Art Portrait of Marzipan by Bree Asgard

alt text

• Art Portrait of Marzipan (by me)

• alt text

'What a nice Autumn Day it is' thought Luisa as she patted the big grey Stallion on the Neck.
    The Show Ground was crowded, to say the least, there was a satisfying mix of excitement and festivity in the Air, a few prepare their horse's other watch the Event and shows, you could hear the resounding clip-clop of hooves in the distance or some foals squeaking after their Mothers.
    "Where is she?" mumbled Luisa to Marzipan while taking a look at her watch."It's almost time for your start" said the green-haired girl while adjusting Marzipans Bridle. But the silence didn't last long when Amelie came rushing around the corner completely out of breath.
    "What took you so long? I was waiting all the time!" barked Luisa.
    "Hah ...sorry " coughed Amelie out, and were resting her hands on her knees. "But... have you seen all those beautiful Horses?
    And that guy with the grey foal? I think it was Greyboy ... Greyjoy or something like this" wondered the red-haired girl " But
    doesn't matter that Handler was smoking hot! " with a laugh gave Luisa, Amelie the reins and wheezed out " I think he is way too old for you" And disappeared in the mass of horses and riders.
    "Too old for you " mocked Amelie and led Marzipan to the Showgrounds.

• I wish you luck on your journey to become a professional artist! I've always been stunned with your edits, and i'm sure you'll go far <3 And I adore your story for Marzipan! Especially the image <3 Can't resist a stunning grey :heart_eyes: Loving Amelie too! Totally relateable :p

• Competition Committee

Love this :heart:

• so amazing <3

• So many pics of Marzipan :heart:

His portrait looks so amazing

• I've been waiting for this :) Seeing your new album full of pics made my heart jump, I love your edits and how you present horses (not mentioning your awesome building skills). A summary you made is almost heartbreaking - I remember when you post every single one of them on old Equus :heart:

• @Erica-Ackerson said in St. Pearl Riding Academy & Ocean Pearl Stud {Open}:

I wish you luck on your journey to become a professional artist! I've always been stunned with your edits, and I'm sure you'll go far And I adore your story for Marzipan! Especially the image Can't resist a stunning grey Loving Amelie too! Totally relatable

Awww Thank you so much Honey :heart: I am always super self-conscious especially about my writing :see_no_evil: So this means a lot, when you enjoy it, actually will be a lot more active over at ES since I am focusing more on the RPG Part, and yes Amelie is a cutie be prepared for lots of awkward stories about her :no_good:

@Heather-Tann said in St. Pearl Riding Academy & Ocean Pearl Stud {Open}:

Love this :heart:

Thank you, sweetie <3

@Nina-Ricchi said in St. Pearl Riding Academy & Ocean Pearl Stud {Open}:

so amazing <3

Thanks, Nina ! :sunflower:

@Constantine-Vale said in St. Pearl Riding Academy & Ocean Pearl Stud {Open}:

I've been waiting for this :) Seeing your new album full of pics made my heart jump, I love your edits and how you present horses (not mentioning your awesome building skills). A summary you made is almost heartbreaking - I remember when you post every single one of them on old Equus :heart:

I love you too <3 And Thank you so much your comments always mean a lot to me, and yes i actually was crying while putting them together xDD I just connect so many beautiful or painful memories with them, hope to make a lot more <3 They are just pixel but I love their characters no less.

• I know I'm not super active and I hardly comment on stuff, but I just want to drop by and say I love following your scrapbooks. I've been watching them over the years and I adore your style, I can always tell your editing apart from everyone elses and I love how brave you are to not try and be like everyone else, and to continue posting 'non-sims' stuff even when it seems people don't like it (they do, they are just jealous!). Your pictures aren't just a nicely edited pic of a horse made to look like a photo, instead they always feel a bit.. magical? <3

• i am so amazed by this new blog ! you truly have some great ideas <3

• @Eowyn-Vance Oh my Thank you so much, tbh you are one of my biggest Inspirations around the Sims Community :kissing_closed_eyes: I always adore your Horses and the way you make your pictures they just look so normal and mundane LOVE YOUR ART SO MUCH <3

@Jade-Nguyen Aww Thank you so much lovely <3

Okay this post was so long overdue it's already embarrassing! :flushed: But let's start

Ocean Pearl's Jellyfish was one of the very first Horses I created here on Equus, I created her back then in 2013 and started to show her actively ever since then she competed with her Rider Luisa Miller successful in Eventing, :medal: But now having reached the age of 20 years it's time to retire her, having tried to breed with her twice and both breedings failed she is left with no Offspring so it's even more saddening to see her leaving the show rings for good.
    I collected most of the pictures I took of her some are super cringeworthy :pig_nose: Let the time-travel begin

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Entry for the Draft Breed Association’s Winter Special (2013) placed 1st :trophy:

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Participated in the Wolfsmere Championship (2013) and placed 1st :trophy:

alt text
    Midnight Hollow Horse Trials (2014) placed 1st :trophy:

alt text
    Random Stuff in 2014 :horse:

Haha big time lapse here, i am sure there were some more pictures of her i just lost my memory card at somepoint so a lot of pictures where lost :cry:

alt text
    Spruce Meadows Breeders Showcase (2017)

alt text
    Christmas 2017

alt text

• What an adorable horse, what breed is she? With all those amazing placements she gets a well deserved retirement I can imagine <3

• @Shea-Hamilton said in Ocean Pearl Stud // Happy Retirement Jelly <3:

What an adorable horse, what breed is she? With all those amazing placements she gets a well deserved retirement I can imagine <3

Thank you Shea, She is a Haflinger :horse: I hope so too she still will get a loooooot of love and carrots :carrot:

• @Nicole-Löffler said in Ocean Pearl Stud // Happy Retirement Jelly <3:

@Shea-Hamilton said in Ocean Pearl Stud // Happy Retirement Jelly <3:

What an adorable horse, what breed is she? With all those amazing placements she gets a well deserved retirement I can imagine <3

Thank you Shea, She is a Haflinger :horse: I hope so too she still will get a loooooot of love and carrots :carrot:

Aah, I had my suspicions she might be! She looks really lovely for a Haflinger :smile: Horses with such potential of course deserve a lot of attention and treats. If it was for me to decided she'd get lots of cuddles, kisses and treats everyday <3

• Omg I remember her so well from way back, the wolfsmere entry in particular I marvled at at the time :heart: an amazing horse!

• Awww, enjoy your retirement gal!

• Awww I loved this time travel! I hope she will have great retirement days :yellow_heart:

• @Isabella-Khrazenzia , @Lidija-Rotherford @Luna-Andrews , Thank you guys <3 I am sure she will have a great Retirement with loooots of treats. :horse:

An equally old Lady is Ocean Pearl's Rosenrot nearing her 20's too, only one title left in her Eventing Career after this she will only be competing in lower levels, still showing her best form in her daily training even when the wheater is cold and foggy :snowflake: :cloud:

alt text

Our newest Team Member is this Quarter Horse Gelding Ocean Pearl's Wall-E already showing great potential in his first Event the Waldemar Spring Classic

alt text

• Jelly! JELLY! Oh my god, I remember her from far back in 2013. And I remember competing against her in Eventing with Herbst. Seeing them all retire is like closing a really good book after you have spent so many great memories with them and you don't want to leave the characters behind. It's really touching and saddening and in all honesty I have a bit of teary eyes. So many great memories are connected to these old fellas (in both ways on Equus and as well IRL because we were at a certain time then in our lifes when we took the pictures and edit them. I mean, I was 23 when I joined Equus and now I am 28 and some of my horses are still sticking with me throughout all those years).

• @Aliisa-Pohl , Yus I remember too! And indeed it was such a nice time sad to see all those Horses go, and yes i feel the same Equus helped me so much over the years and i hope it whil still last a long while. I love all my pixel Horses so much. And i am happy to finally have more time for it.

Bit of a longer Update now, there was a lot going on at Ocean Pear Stud lately with building new Facilities, retiring older Horses and developing our upcoming Warmblood program and preparing for the new Show Season. So there are quite a few new faces and Impressions I want to share with you guys! :horse:

First is this cute Mare we got as Import from @Maci-Collins
    alt text

Next are some BIY Offspring

Ocean Pearl's Venido sired by RDEC Vandalist @Neeve-Kalford
    alt text

Ocean Pearl's Santa Maria sired by KPE Sicario @Neeve-Kalford
    alt text

Ocean Pearl's Roxette sired by RDEC Radamon @Jade-Nguyen
    alt text

Some everyday life Impressions

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.