Please Delete

• This post is deleted!

• GALLERY

Summary of Art 2o14 -2o17

alt text

*tbh putting together all those pictures had me crying, it was like a time travel, back then in 2013/14 I joined Equus to escape some RL problems like always searched I for solitude in the practice of Art, and when I lazily browsed the web I stumbled upon an ES Site if I remember right it was Dana Johnson's Website. To say the least I was doomed :3
    I've met wonderful People over ES and found great and dearly appreciated Friends, thank you, guys <3
    Even though I was having quite a hard time at the beginning, because of my lack of English skills with which I struggle even now, so please excuse my sometimes probably horrific grammar.
    I did never just edit for the pure purpose of portraying everyday life or Horses, sure there are many just 'Competition shots' But behind most picture hides a great deal of emotions, some were made out of happiness, some were made out of loneliness or sadness.
    I still remember when I edit them and it's hard to believe how time flies some of them are now over 3 years old. But after all this time I still love every single one of them.

Other Art /Fan Art /Concept Art

• Just a little foreword, quite a while ago I received not so friendly words about this kind of Art.
      I just want to make something clear, of course, is Equus for Sim stuff designed and I won't argue with this. But just doing some 'edits' isn't cutting it for me anymore, I try really really hard to pursue a professional Career with Art/ Concept Art and what better opportunity is there to take the chance and practice with my pixel ponies? Right, none. I know that a lot player ( I even received some rude Messages/ Emails about this like wtf ?) say this isn't DeviantArt or HARPG is for playing with drawings and that my pictures aren't sim'isch enough, I tell you now that I am not doing anything with bad intentions I just enjoy doing artsy stuff of my favorite Horses, I am not going to use pictures like that for competitions or workshops so nobody have to feel threatened or whatever the problem is, I am not a people pleaser, so nothing that is said will stop me from doing drawings or heavy editings.
      I know this may sound rude but if you not like a picture don't comment on it, just ignore it or whatever. Art means a lot to me and I won't let a few bad words discourage me. I always appreciate fair critique but being insulting is a no go.

alt text

• Art Portrait of Marzipan by Bree Asgard

alt text

• Matte Painting / Photomanipulation of Jamaika (by me)

alt text

• Art Portrait of Marzipan (by me)

• alt text

'What a nice Autumn Day it is' thought Luisa as she patted the big grey Stallion on the Neck.
    The Show Ground was crowded, to say the least, there was a satisfying mix of excitement and festivity in the Air, a few prepare their horse's other watch the Event and shows, you could hear the resounding clip-clop of hooves in the distance or some foals squeaking after their Mothers.
    "Where is she?" mumbled Luisa to Marzipan while taking a look at her watch."It's almost time for your start" said the green-haired girl while adjusting Marzipans Bridle. But the silence didn't last long when Amelie came rushing around the corner completely out of breath.
    "What took you so long? I was waiting all the time!" barked Luisa.
    "Hah ...sorry " coughed Amelie out, and were resting her hands on her knees. "But... have you seen all those beautiful Horses?
    And that guy with the grey foal? I think it was Greyboy ... Greyjoy or something like this" wondered the red-haired girl " But
    doesn't matter that Handler was smoking hot! " with a laugh gave Luisa, Amelie the reins and wheezed out " I think he is way too old for you" And disappeared in the mass of horses and riders.
    "Too old for you " mocked Amelie and led Marzipan to the Showgrounds.

• I wish you luck on your journey to become a professional artist! I've always been stunned with your edits, and i'm sure you'll go far <3 And I adore your story for Marzipan! Especially the image <3 Can't resist a stunning grey :heart_eyes: Loving Amelie too! Totally relateable :p

• Competition Committee

Love this :heart:

• so amazing <3

• So many pics of Marzipan :heart:

His portrait looks so amazing

• I've been waiting for this :) Seeing your new album full of pics made my heart jump, I love your edits and how you present horses (not mentioning your awesome building skills). A summary you made is almost heartbreaking - I remember when you post every single one of them on old Equus :heart:

• @Erica-Ackerson said in St. Pearl Riding Academy & Ocean Pearl Stud {Open}:

I wish you luck on your journey to become a professional artist! I've always been stunned with your edits, and I'm sure you'll go far And I adore your story for Marzipan! Especially the image Can't resist a stunning grey Loving Amelie too! Totally relatable

Awww Thank you so much Honey :heart: I am always super self-conscious especially about my writing :see_no_evil: So this means a lot, when you enjoy it, actually will be a lot more active over at ES since I am focusing more on the RPG Part, and yes Amelie is a cutie be prepared for lots of awkward stories about her :no_good:

@Heather-Tann said in St. Pearl Riding Academy & Ocean Pearl Stud {Open}:

Love this :heart:

Thank you, sweetie <3

@Nina-Ricchi said in St. Pearl Riding Academy & Ocean Pearl Stud {Open}:

so amazing <3

Thanks, Nina ! :sunflower:

@Constantine-Vale said in St. Pearl Riding Academy & Ocean Pearl Stud {Open}:

I've been waiting for this :) Seeing your new album full of pics made my heart jump, I love your edits and how you present horses (not mentioning your awesome building skills). A summary you made is almost heartbreaking - I remember when you post every single one of them on old Equus :heart:

I love you too <3 And Thank you so much your comments always mean a lot to me, and yes i actually was crying while putting them together xDD I just connect so many beautiful or painful memories with them, hope to make a lot more <3 They are just pixel but I love their characters no less.

• I know I'm not super active and I hardly comment on stuff, but I just want to drop by and say I love following your scrapbooks. I've been watching them over the years and I adore your style, I can always tell your editing apart from everyone elses and I love how brave you are to not try and be like everyone else, and to continue posting 'non-sims' stuff even when it seems people don't like it (they do, they are just jealous!). Your pictures aren't just a nicely edited pic of a horse made to look like a photo, instead they always feel a bit.. magical? <3

• i am so amazed by this new blog ! you truly have some great ideas <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.