[ URGENT ] Lexington Stud's Leases
Welcome to Lexington Stud's leases! Due to the fact that college starts in a week, I am forced to lease out all my horses so that they can stay active when I will be busy with school. Different levels, different disciplines to choose from, so I can bet (almost) everyone will find something for themselves. Now the requirements:
- While applying for the horse(s), the leaser accepts the rule number one which is taking part in R shows actively.
- The leaser is not allowed to breed the horse during the lease ( exc. breeding as a payment at the end of the lease)
- The leaser can skip a show, or two without any risk ( we're all human, easy) but when the horse becomes inactive during the lease, it will be canceled without a warning
- The leaser will not receive horse's file, only mainsite profile to be able to enter the R shows.
- You can apply for as many horses as you want, but please, only the amount you can truly 'take care of'!
- As my bugdet is limited, the payment is limited but of course negotiable - all winnings from the shows belong to the leaser, I can pay the agreed amount at the end of the lease or exchange the payment for a breeding ( note that not every leased horse might be available so you might have to choose from the ones that are).
Here are all our horses for lease : https://equus.community/profile.php?id=4999
NOTE: Some horses are still looking for leasers!