[Open] Riddermark Equestrian Center Studbook - BIY + Traditional

As a competition center, we are always selling and breeding horses, be they seasoned competitors who are looking for a new partner, or green and needing a strong hand, as the buyer, you have our guarantee that each horse sold will become an indispensible addition to your team. We are open and honest about our horses skills and disposition and we listen to what you, the buyer, want as we like to make the best match possible.

Our horses are pasture-raised and carefully trained to be ridden by amateurs or the most discriminating professional riders. We believe that the Warmbloods we breed should not only be beautiful, but should also demonstrate the athleticism, speed, and endurance qualities of the breeds that make them some of the most popular eventing breeds in the world today.

We here at the Riddermark Equestrian Center start the socialization process with every foal that comes onto our property as soon as it's born or unloaded from a trailer. This enables us to start training our foals as soon as they grow up into adult horses. It's also the best, and most efficient way to get have foals become acclimated to the sight, sound, and smell of Sims. When this is done early enough it will help us when it comes time to gentle and train them.

Regulations; General Rules of Thumb

◊ I charge $100 per discipline point earned in stud fees. Fees will go up as the studs earn more points
    ◊ I charge an extra $10,000 if the service is not BIY
    ◊ Horses that I made may not be put up for mass download
    ◊ You must use my ID# (131) as the creator when registering a horse that I made
    ◊ I reserve the right to decline a request with no explination
    ◊ Only mares registered with Equus will be accepted
    ◊ I will not be sending my stallions files for BIY services. Conformation pictures are available upon request
    ◊ If it's a traditional breeding, I prefer that you send the mares file as a .sim
    ◊ Stud fees must be sent before the breeding takes place
    ◊ If the stud is a Hanoverian, and the breed of the resulting foal is a Hanoverian then the foals name must start with the same letter as the studs name. For example, any foal sired by Sail On By that are a Hanoverian would start with an "S". Domico's Hanoverian foals would start with a "D" etc
    ◊ Please only apply via e-mail! riddermarkequestriancenter@gmail.com ; Subject: Breeding Request

Regulations; Traditional Breeding Service

◊ The horse's conformation and coat should never be used as a template for another horse
    ◊ Modification of the horse's conformation and coat is not allowed
    ◊ You may update the mane/tail style, but not the color. Shine markings on the coat may be altered, with my approval
    ◊ Do not alter the main site profile. This includes the show name, color/genetics, gender (unless to geld a stallion), height, or breed
    ◊ Our suffix (REC) cannot be removed, altered, or added upon. In other words, you may not add your own or take ours off
    ◊ Horses are expected to become active! We are looking for people who post regularly in their scrapbooks, compete in competitions etc
    HORSES ARE NOT FOR RESALE! If you no longer want a horse purchased from us, please contact me for return policy information
    ◊ We reserve the right to reclaim horses when the aforementioned rules are broken. We will extend the courtesy of issuing a warning or letter of concern initially, but if the concerns go unresolved then further action will be taken
    ◊ We reserve the right to amend the aforementioned rules at any time
    ◊ Prospects should be active within the community, preferably as a competitor. We cannot stress this enough
    ◊ All horses have a main site profile and are registered prior to final sale or lease
    ◊ Please note: This is not an auction; No bidding will take place

Regulations; BIY Service

◊ My suffix (REC) is not required to be used. I didn't create the foal, you did, so use your prefix/suffix
    ◊ There are no activity requirements. Be as active, or as inactive with the foal as you like
    ◊ There are no selling restrictions either. Of course, I'd like to be offered a first-buy but it's not required

alt text

alt text
    Breed: Hanoverian Discipline
    1st Generation (foundation) Show Jumpers
    Bay Sabino (Ee Aa FF nSb) 225pts
    2/4 slots available; then retirement Stud Fee: $22,500

alt text

alt text
    2nd Generation ( Don Rigoletto x VRH Danica ) Eventing
    Bay (Ee Aa FF) 178pts
    4/4 slots available; then retirement Stud Fee: $17,800

alt text

alt text
    2nd Generation (Sail On By REC x Left Me For A Spell REC) Show Hunters
    Black Sabino (Ee aa FF nSb) 281pts
    3/4 slots available Stud Fee: $28,100

alt text

alt text
    2nd Generation (Brendon U x SAEC The Unbreakable ) Eventers
    Bay (Ee Aa FF ) 132pts
    4/4 slots available Stud Fee: $13,200

• Pictures will follow. Please apply via e-mail to riddermarkequestriancenter@gmail.com with the subject: Breeding Request

All I need to know in the email is the following:

Your Name:
    Stable Name:
    E-mail:
    Which Stud:
    Mare Name:
    Mare Discipline:
    Service Type (traditional of BIY):

Please include a picture of your mare.

You may PM me to ask any questions!

• Pictures have been added!

• Sail On By = 2 slot left
    Domico = 4 slots left
    Imperial Ghost = 1 slot left
    Sacrament = 3 slots left
    Light 'Em Up = 4 slots left

• Prices have gone up slightly on some studs due to them earning more points. Get in on this before they go up even more!

• Sail On By = 2 slot left
    Domico = 4 slots left
    Sacrament = 3 slots left
    Light 'Em Up = 4 slots left

• This is still open!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.