[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 10/05] Eventing

• Competition Committee

Logo
    Lindens Eventing Trials I
    EVENTING
    10.02-10.04.2017 11:59 PM CET
    Judged by Therese Lind

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the Therese Lind account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 45 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
    • NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
    • TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
    • CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
    • CCI** (8): $600 entry fee
    • CCI*** (9): $675 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    CountDown
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• The closing date is wrong :)

• Competition Committee

Woops, seems like I live in denial that it's already october :P Thanks for noticing it!

• So I just realized I screwed up two entries...

Atlantis NC #14412 should be owned by me. Not his rider...epic fail, lol
    and for Project Alice NC #18382 I misspelled my name in the owner portion....it's been a long day, lol

• On the entry form, it has up to level 10 - all the information in the post states the show is up to level 9 and nobody's entered above level 9 yet, but something you may want to amend! :kissing_heart:

Also, can you please fix the entry for VS Radioactive (ID #1288)? Not entirely sure but looks like there might be a rogue space in front of his name. Thank you!

• Can you fix my name? I entered one horse with Kiha Ki instead of kim, thank you ~

• Could you please check for spaces with Wintermärchen v.G.Königsberg's entry? Thanks!

• Competition Committee

All reported errors are fixed to this point :slight_smile:

• I think I may have a space in my entry its come up with Incorrect ID / name change for SCA Infinity and Beyond - #27432

Please can you fix ? :)

Thank you :)

• SPEC Débutante is on loan and I forgot I entered her. Can you please remove my entry for her? Thank you!

• Competition Committee

• Moderation Committee

I made a boo boo,
    accidentally pasted the ID with the name for "17590 CL Carthago"

• There is a space in SCF Yrvädret's name for some reason... Don't even know how it happened but would you fix it please?

• One error:
    2447 BUS High Voltage

• Competition Committee

Fixed all the errors to this point :slight_smile:

• 27453 Calling Curious HA - please fix his level to INTERMEDIATE (5), thank you!

• Competition Committee

• Development Committee

The right ID of Kenya d'Auroy is 9138. Could you please fix it?
    Thank you and sorry for the trouble! :slight_smile:

• Competition Committee

@Fiora-Healy Fixed :slight_smile:

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.