[MH][R:L7][Results 10/8] Pony Show Jumping
Southern Pines’ Pony Jumpers I
PONY SHOW JUMPING
10.02-10.04.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Sinead Hannigan
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Sinead Hannigan account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 35 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the PONY SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
- HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
- BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
- AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
- TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
I think there's a space after my name for my first entry - I've sent the combined fee though!
I've entered some ponies with their new names by accident (I was sure their names had been changed already). If their names aren't updated by the end of the show can you please change their names to Puddleduck of Wintermist, Lacewing of Wintermist, Lugabug of Wintermist, Puddifoot of Wintermist and Irish Cream of Wintermist.
Entered Lipton L in Training when he should be in Amateur... Sorry! Would you fix that please?
I accidently entered Dant Y Llew in level 3, she should be in level 2, thanks for the correction
All ponies with the prefix Inverin's are currently waiting for a name change.
Their new names will be "RHOV horse name". Just for the case this happens during the judging of this show.
Same for the Pony Show Hunter show.
@Fiora-Healy I will be on the look out. Thank you for the heads up!!
Also, everything should be fixed 😊