[MH][R:L7][Results 10/8] Pony Show Hunters
Southern Pines’ Pony Hunters I
PONY SHOW HUNTERS
10.02-10.04.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Sinead Hannigan
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the Sinead Hannigan account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 35 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the PONY SHOW HUNTERS Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- WALK-TROT-CANTER (1): $75 entry fee
- CROSSRAIL (2): $150 entry fee
- SCHOOLING (3): $225 entry fee
- PRE-GREEN (4): $300 entry fee
- GREEN (5): $375 entry fee
- WORKING (6): $450 entry fee
- PERFORMANCE (7): $525 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
29232 GE Edgelord
Something weird must have happened when I was entering my level 2 horses because there are some glitches of "entered too many horses" and "duplicated entry" when there are none.
I think your countdown is wrong - the post says it will end at 11:59 PM EST October 4th (which is . . . 24.5 hours from now), but the countdown is set to 11:59 AM EST. Same on the Pony Show Jumping show too.
@Leah-Harrington Thanks, love! Now I have time to procrastinate more before entering.
Fixed all errors.
Sorry for my countdown being wrong! I forgot to enter 23 instead of 11