[ENDED ] Mule Auction

• WWREC Auction

RULES

• Please do not share the horse (mass download). Only share (to new owner) files if she are being sold. First contact us if you are gonna sell her.
    • Do not alter coat or conformation in any way. Shine and detail markings may be edited though as long as it doesn't affect the coat too much as i understand everyone has their own preferences.
    • Please do not change her name as it has been given for a reason. Also, please do not remove or add your own prefix. The horse has to keep WWREC, or his current prefix if it isnt mine.
    • This horses is being sold off as show horses. So please please please, enter her in every show possible. Active Show home only
    • You may breed/sell them as you wish. If you are interested in selling them, please contact me first as i may want to buy her back as.
    • If you are missing markings, please feel free to add similar ones, or just remake the marking. I will NOT help you find missing markings.
    • She has mainsites which will be linked under her pictures.
    • Please add an emoji to your first bid so i know you have read the rules. :heart:

DogWood's Classic Candi

Breed: Mule
    DOB: 01/13
    Color: Amber Champagne
    Genotype: A/A, E/e, n/Ch
    Height: 16 hh
    Discipline: Eventing
    Secondary Discipline: Dressage

She has 21pts in Eventing and 42pts in Dressage. She is the most loving mule you could ever find, she has a big strong heart. She will do anything you ask her for.

0_1507216311399_Screenshot-27.jpg

0_1507216318212_Screenshot-41.jpg

MainSite

Starting Bid: $6,000
    Min Bid: $1,000
    There is no max bid, autobuy is negotiable if she doesn't have a bid

• Tiny Bump

• I've never had a mule and I'm not sure what to do with her ... more than competing, of course. This may be crazy, but hell ... we're here to have fun, not to do serious things. :D

SB

• @Irene-Crownguard said in [ENDS 24h ALB] Mule Auction:

I've never had a mule and I'm not sure what to do with her ... more than competing, of course. This may be crazy, but hell ... we're here to have fun, not to do serious things. :D

SB

Accepted :D

• Congratulations to Irene Crownguard you just got yourself a new mule

• @Marte-Eide Great!! I'm so excited!!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.